Windows 10: Microsoft surprise 4-5 May

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

  1. Posts : 1
    Windows 10 / Windows 8.1
       07 Apr 2015 #81

    http://ignite.microsoft.com/#fbid=MfvaKX_4EEy
    Well...I'm not sure if this will shed any light onto the big surprise.
    My guess would have been we may see the Bio Enrollment biometric authentication
    better know as Microsoft hello.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 733
    Host W8.0 x64 Guest W10 x86
       08 Apr 2015 #82

    Edwin said: View Post
    Can't speculate on MS's May 5th surprise, but apparently there's a rumor going around about someone who had a few too may 'bubblies' at MS's 40th Party and spilled the beans about Build 10054 being released right shortly.
    Course, that could be it; just a rumor!
    Has anyone considered that May 5 is
    Cinco de Mayo ??

    Perhaps every Spanish Language version of Windows will come with a bottle of tequila??
    I'd like to see them put the bottle through auto update.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    08 Apr 2015 #83

    Gary said: View Post
    Maybe they are changing their OS to Linux??
    Yes, thereby losing 100% of decades worth of Windows software & hardware compatibility...sure thing...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    08 Apr 2015 #84

    MilesAhead said: View Post
    Has anyone considered that May 5 is
    Cinco de Mayo ??

    Perhaps every Spanish Language version of Windows will come with a bottle of tequila??
    I'd like to see them put the bottle through auto update.
    With lemon and salt ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       08 Apr 2015 #85

    waltc said: View Post
    Yes, thereby losing 100% of decades worth of Windows software & hardware compatibility...sure thing...


    I guess you do not understand when someone is being sarcastic and off the wall. There is talk of them becoming open source. But I doubt that as they would have to release their code. Windows 11 will not exist in my life time. Right now I just installed steam and am downloading two games.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       08 Apr 2015 #86

    MilesAhead said: View Post
    Has anyone considered that May 5 is
    Cinco de Mayo ??

    Perhaps every Spanish Language version of Windows will come with a bottle of tequila??
    I'd like to see them put the bottle through auto update.
    Maybe Cinco De MS..
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 14,370
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       08 Apr 2015 #87

    badrobot said: View Post
    I accepted that fact already. It's unusable the way it is right now. It's an interactive demo. I only open it up to see the progress. Chrome is still my default browser. Thank goodness Spartan can at least download Chrome.
    I downloaded Firefox this morning. I just got to the point I couldn't handle it any more. Couldn't figure out anything! So . . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 16,492
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       08 Apr 2015 #88

    Wynona said: View Post
    I downloaded Firefox this morning. I just got to the point I couldn't handle it any more. Couldn't figure out anything! So . . .
    I figure it doesn't work yet.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 733
    Host W8.0 x64 Guest W10 x86
       08 Apr 2015 #89

    CountMike said: View Post
    With lemon and salt ?
    I would certainly hope so. In this case the worm should not set off the AV shield.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 8,601
    Windows 10 Home x64 Windows 10 Prox64
       08 Apr 2015 #90

    whs said: View Post
    Where is the surprise. We are already May 6
    I want what he's having.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Related Threads
Source: A fun surprise for Windows Insiders... | Blogging Windows
Source: Microsoft Health and Microsoft Band: The Next Step in Our Journey - The Official Microsoft Blog
Read more...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06.
Find Us