Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1.    28 May 2016 #101
    Join Date : Jan 2015
    Posts : 1,293
    Windows 10 and windows insider

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    This is really weird, on all physical machines, on none of the virtual machines!

    When the notification area shows my audio output is muted (#1), it's actually on, not muted and working perfectly (#2):
    When I mute audio in Volume Mixer (#2) or pressing the mute button on my keyboard, the notification area shows audio is unmuted and working although it really is muted (#1):My taskbar is vertically on left, screenshot might look weird, but you get my point.
    I had that with last build but this build cleared that and back to normal.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    28 May 2016 #102
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 1,441
    win 10 Insider

    Mine is fine.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    28 May 2016 #103
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    @Edwin
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    28 May 2016 #104
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Skalica
    Posts : 206
    Windows 10 Home x64

    Just upgraded to this build.Everything works fine, but if i try to remove Windows.old folder i have some problems.. Everything got deleted but some folders is still there and i can't delete them.. Yes, i'm admin of this PC.. What to do?

    jaknapceu
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    28 May 2016 #105
    Join Date : Apr 2014
    Posts : 627
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    I have no scroll bars in Edge. Anyone else?
    My scroll bars in Edge are coming and going. I noticed that I had no scroll bar, and 5 minutes later, it was there. I have no idea what triggers the coming or the going - I'll try to pay attention...
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    28 May 2016 #106
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by sgage View Post
    My scroll bars in Edge are coming and going. I noticed that I had no scroll bar, and 5 minutes later, it was there. I have no idea what triggers the coming or the going - I'll try to pay attention...
    I have been having the same issue and a sound issue. It seems to mute for no reason.
    I think that It's time to get out of the insider program. While it's been fun these small bugs are really annoying.

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    28 May 2016 #107
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Felton, Delaware
    Posts : 94
    Windows 10 Duel booting with Windows 10 Insider

    Quote Originally Posted by sgage View Post
    My scroll bars in Edge are coming and going. I noticed that I had no scroll bar, and 5 minutes later, it was there. I have no idea what triggers the coming or the going - I'll try to pay attention...
    I believe what triggers the loss is having multiple tabs open and then for no reason you can click on say ten of them and open them and keep the slider, then the eleventh you will see the page slide slightly to the right and the scroll bar disappears. Of course this can happen on the second tab as well. As noted in an earlier post, it appears a reboot will restore the slider until the next time it disappears.

    I have also had Groove Music stop working on this build. It worked fine for a day and then I attempted to open and play music using a Cortana voice command. It opened and played as expected, but after closing and trying to reopen in the normal way it will no longer open, just shows for a second and disappears. I've tried doing a reset through advanced notifications/apps settings but does it did not repair Groove Music.

    Update: Well I turned on build 14352 this AM and Groove is now working again. Guess a shutdown instead of re-start fixed it.
    Also add than when slider on right side of screen disappears in Edge, at the same time a gray bar appears on left side of screen.
    Last edited by Reldel; 28 May 2016 at 06:48. Reason: Update
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    28 May 2016 #108
    Join Date : Apr 2014
    Posts : 627
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    I have been having the same issue and a sound issue. It seems to mute for no reason.
    I think that It's time to get out of the insider program. While it's been fun these small bugs are really annoying.

    Jeff
    I know what you mean. But I think I am going to keep getting the IP builds until The Anniversary Update is officially released, and get off the bus then. (That will last about 2 weeks, and then I'll be back in the IP program ;-)
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    28 May 2016 #109
    Join Date : Apr 2014
    Posts : 627
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)

    Ah, the gray bar on the left - well spotted! And if you roll your mouse wheel there, the proper scroll bar comes back over on the right. How very bizarre!

    Quote Originally Posted by Reldel View Post
    I believe what triggers the loss is having multiple tabs open and then for no reason you can click on say ten of them and open them and keep the slider, then the eleventh you will see the page slide slightly to the right and the scroll bar disappears. Of course this can happen on the second tab as well. As noted in an earlier post, it appears a reboot will restore the slider until the next time it disappears.

    I have also had Groove Music stop working on this build. It worked fine for a day and then I attempted to open and play music using a Cortana voice command. It opened and played as expected, but after closing and trying to reopen in the normal way it will no longer open, just shows for a second and disappears. I've tried doing a reset through advanced notifications/apps settings but does it did not repair Groove Music.

    Update: Well I turned on build 14352 this AM and Groove is now working again. Guess a shutdown instead of re-start fixed it.
    Also add than when slider on right side of screen disappears in Edge, at the same time a gray bar appears on left side of screen.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    28 May 2016 #110
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    Posts : 5,548
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    I have no scroll bars in Edge. Anyone else?
    I didn't have a scroll bar until I minimized Edge. When I went back to full screen the scroll bar remained.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316
717759462258249728 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14279
705816926006579200 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14279 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257
695034380524216320 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082
677187866225692672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 | Windows Experience Blog See also: Release version 11082 : Microsoft Edge Dev
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 for PC
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums