Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1.    31 May 2016 #41
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
    Thread Starter

    KB3163014 - Insider Release Preview Ring 10.586.338


    KB3163014 - Insider Release Preview Ring 10.586.338

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (900).png 
Views:	159 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	82667
    10.0.10586.338.th2_release.160517-1918
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    01 Jun 2016 #42
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 1,536
    Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

    This insider and normal ring sure makes confusing. Good old MS. Anyway as I don't participate in insider that's why I am not seeing the new version. Thanks to CLusterhead for keeping us informed and clearing this up.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    01 Jun 2016 #43
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyboy99 View Post
    This insider and normal ring sure makes confusing. Good old MS. Anyway as I don't participate in insider that's why I am not seeing the new version. Thanks to CLusterhead for keeping us informed and clearing this up.
    You're welcome.....!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    01 Jun 2016 #44
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
    Thread Starter
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    01 Jun 2016 #45
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Thanks.. I need that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    01 Jun 2016 #46
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    Thanks.. I need that.
    With pleasure, Jeff!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    01 Jun 2016 #47
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 4,787
    windows 10 Home threshold2

    Quote Originally Posted by Cluster Head View Post
    I am still foggy on this Release Preview Ring vs Insider Preview vs RTM.

    I have a laptop running Win 10 Home RTM 64-bit version 10586.318.

    Questions :
    1. Can I use the above direct download link to install 338 ?
    2. If yes, what does that mean to my Win 10 Home RTM ? Is it switched to Release Preview ?
    3. If yes to #2, can I switch back to RTM without undue hassles ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    01 Jun 2016 #48
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by davidhk View Post
    I am still foggy on this Release Preview Ring vs Insider Preview vs RTM.

    I have a laptop running Win 10 Home RTM 64-bit version 10586.318.

    Questions :
    1. Can I use the above direct download link to install 338 ?
    2. If yes, what does that mean to my Win 10 Home RTM ? Is it switched to Release Preview ?
    3. If yes to #2, can I switch back to RTM without undue hassles ?

    Hmmm.........As far as I know::
    1. Yes
    2. No
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    01 Jun 2016 #49
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 4,787
    windows 10 Home threshold2

    Do I expect that on next Tuesday we, the RTM users, will get our cumulative update for 338 ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    01 Jun 2016 #50
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by davidhk View Post
    Do I expect that on next Tuesday we, the RTM users, will get our cumulative update for 338 ?
    I rather think: 10.0.10586.416.th2_release_sec.160523-1816
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Mobile Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.306 screenshots leaked
Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.306 screenshots leaked, could be the next cumulative update 77755 Read more: http://www.windowslatest.com/2016/05/01/windows-10-mobile-build-10586-306-screenshots-leaked/ Source: 726731388922245121
Windows 10 News
Mobile Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.164 now in internal testing
Refer: Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.164 now in internal testing
Windows 10 News
Mobile Next Windows 10 Mobile Build Could Be 10586.29
51860 More: http://news.softpedia.com/news/next-windows-10-mobile-build-could-be-10586-29-497142.shtml Update: 51870
Windows 10 News
Mobile Soon - RTM Windows 10 Mobile Insider Build 10586.11
Seen Today! Very first shoot: 10.0.10586.11.th2_release.151112-1900 48822 48823 ;)
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums