Windows 10: No new builds for mobile this week Mobile
No new builds for mobile this week
Since my mishap, the 950XL is relegated to a kind of chopped down tablet..
screwed up the SimCard reader by not inserting the SIM carefully..
accidentally caught the edge of the connectors and pushed them out of place
apparently the damage is not covered by the warranty, so may have to try and effect a repair myself..
not looking forward to dismantling such a delicate piece of hardware, even though there's a YouTube vid
which makes it look fairly straightforward to get at..
- the recent update to mobile 14332 went through OK and the 950XL continues to function well via the dock
- but the unit's functionality is severely hampered without a SIM inserted..
- don't suppose there's anyone out there with experience of this kind of problem..
- any advice greatly appreciated.. (??)
Last edited by BugMeister; 13 May 2016 at 20:41.
- this one looks like it'll do the job..
- now to figure out how to replace the faulty one *gulp*
Have a stiff drink, do some yoga and take it somewhere for repair !!
We will not have new builds this week for Fast ring, for PC or Mobile
VLC Universal App for Windows 10 to Get First Beta Next Week on Mobile
VLC UWP app development reaching the end stages
Source and more: http://blog.thomasnigro.fr/2016/04/19/announcing-vlc-as-a-uwp/
One build per week seems to be Microsoft’s new strategy
Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/microsoft-said-to-finalize-windows-10-mobile-this-week-windows-phone-devices-to-get-it-soon-496997.shtml
Read more at Windows 10 Mobile ROM for Xiaomi MI 4 to be released next week?