Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1.    11 May 2016 #41
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 513
    10x64

    OK, aside from the fact that builds 143-28/32/42 won't even install in my UEFI desktop unless I disable secure-boot first (installs either lock up or simply revert to 14316 if attempted with secure-boot on), once I get 14342 installed and try to install Feedback @ Settings/System/Apps & Features/Manage Optional Features/Add a Feature...the build tells me there are no optional features available for installation! Meaning, with yet another build, I am unable to supply Feedback.

    The mysterious digital hydration process Gabe mentions for build 14332 never occurred for me, even though it had days to "hydrate". Now with 14342 I cannot even install the Feedback App.



    Comments & suggestions appreciated...
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    11 May 2016 #42
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,660
    Win 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by BugMeister View Post
    OOOOOOOO-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...!!

    - IT'S BRILLIANT!!

    Let us know if it solved your video problems. And I would recommend a clean install.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    11 May 2016 #43
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 4,889
    windows 10 Home threshold2

    Quote Originally Posted by waltc View Post
    OK, aside from the fact that builds 143-28/32/42 won't even install in my UEFI desktop unless I disable secure-boot first (installs either lock up or simply revert to 14316 if attempted with secure-boot on), once I get 14342 installed and try to install Feedback @ Settings/System/Apps & Features/Manage Optional Features/Add a Feature...the build tells me there are no optional features available for installation! Meaning, with yet another build, I am unable to supply Feedback.

    The mysterious digital hydration process Gabe mentions for build 14332 never occurred for me, even though it had days to "hydrate". Now with 14342 I cannot even install the Feedback App.



    Comments & suggestions appreciated...
    I thought Feedback Hub was under alphabet F.
    No ?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Feedback Hub.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	79213
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    11 May 2016 #44
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 25,705
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17046

    Downloading now.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	build_14342.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	79212
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    11 May 2016 #45
    Join Date : Apr 2014
    Posts : 627
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)

    All good here. My 295 never upgraded to 332 - I had to download the iso to get to 332. But 342 was right there first thing this morning. So far, so good...
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    11 May 2016 #46
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 25,705
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17046

    The Windows Defender icon has changed in Windows 10 build 14342.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windows_Defender.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	79221
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    11 May 2016 #47
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 9,271
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Up and running. no problems so far.

    Feedback hub is installed and working, also Explorer is now pinned back to taskbar.

    System tab in settings is somehow rearranged, or do I just have this feeling?
    I have projecting to this PC now (wasn't here before), but it isn't working (yet).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016_05_11_15_14_121.png  
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    11 May 2016 #48
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 25,705
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17046

    New "Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update" setting in Windows Update advanced options.

    Windows Update - Use sign in info to auto finish set up in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windows_Update_advanced_options.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	79233
    Last edited by Brink; 11 May 2016 at 16:41.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    11 May 2016 #49
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,660
    Win 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    New "Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update" setting in Windows Update advanced options.

    Windows Update - Use sign in info to auto finish set up in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windows_Update_advanced_options.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	79233



    That feature should also be added to clean installation so that we don't have to manually customize settings during clean installation. Just sync from account.
    Last edited by Brink; 11 May 2016 at 16:41.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    11 May 2016 #50
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 513
    10x64

    Quote Originally Posted by davidhk View Post
    I thought Feedback Hub was under alphabet F.
    No ?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Feedback Hub.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	79213
    Yes, and it's not working...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14279
705816926006579200 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14279 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11102
690233336740974592 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11102 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10586 for PC
UPDATE: November 9th 2015 663817978471804928 663818555217985536 662328639673864192
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 for PC
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums