Windows 10: New Cumulative Updates Windows 10 PC-10586.240 and Mobile-10586.242 Insider
New Cumulative Updates Windows 10 PC-10586.240 and Mobile-10586.242
Today (April 28th 2016) we are releasing new Cumulative KB3157621
Updates for PC and Mobile for Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring
. For PC, this will be Build 10586.240. And for Mobile, this will be Build 10586.242.
The Cumulative Update brings the following improvements for PC and Mobile:
- Improvements to general application compatibility
- Improvements in the upgrade experience, including fixing an issue where some devices would lose data connections or touch input after upgrading to Windows 10.
- Improved the reliability of reminders
- Improved UI for tracking data usage under Settings > Network and wireless > Data Usage.
- Improved the navigation bar experience for some devices.
- Fixed an issue where some SD card readers were not recognized
- Updated Daylight Saving in countries with Daylight Saving changes
Source - Feedback Hub: https://t.co/1hSlsfrB1z
KB3157621 for 32-bit Windows 10
KB3157621 for 64-bit Windows 10
Last edited by Brink; 28 Apr 2016 at 13:21.
Fixed it for you
Nothing coming through for me so far.
neither for me...
Geri to my friends
I just checked. Nothing here.
Guess its another get it early "manually" updates again.
10.0.10586.240.th2_release.160419-1525 Update (GDR)
Source: Announcement: April Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Mobile (brings phone to 10586.218)
Are there any cumulative updates available through the new Release Preview Ring?
Announcement: February Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Mobile (brings phone to 10586.107)
Read more: Microsoft's Joe Belfiore Says Windows 10 Cumulative Updates Are Just What We Need - Softpedia