Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile Insider

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 5,648
    Windows X (various flavours)
       24 Apr 2016 #221

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Ummm it was in taskbar Properties earlier, so it does kinda make sense.
    Yes, I know. It was always in taskbar properties, but try to find it, pretending you don't know that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 14,872
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       24 Apr 2016 #222

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Yes, I know. It was always in taskbar properties, but try to find it, pretending you don't know that.
    I did know(How to Geek)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 14,263
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       24 Apr 2016 #223

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I did know(How to Geek)
    How To Geek is my "goto" after TF Tutorials.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    24 Apr 2016 #224

    Wynona said: View Post
    How To Geek is my "goto" after TF Tutorials.
    Same here.. great source for information.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 5,648
    Windows X (various flavours)
       24 Apr 2016 #225

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Same here.. great source for information.
    Wynona said: View Post
    How To Geek is my "goto" after TF Tutorials.
    Cliff S said: View Post
    I did know(How to Geek)
    OK, OK! I won't mess with it any more!

      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 14,263
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       24 Apr 2016 #226

    Well, I'm gonna mess around no matter what. I think we need a thread called New Discoveries that some of us already knew about but some of the more timid among us didn't know about.

    BTW, I now have PowerShell ISE on my Quick Launch Bar.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 14,872
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       24 Apr 2016 #227

    Wynona said: View Post
    Well, I'm gonna mess around no matter what. I think we need a thread called New Discoveries that some of us already knew about but some of the more timid among us didn't know about.

    BTW, I now have PowerShell ISE on my Quick Launch Bar.
    That's one reason I became an insider.
    So enjoy your "Ah-Ha!" moments @Wynona!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 5,648
    Windows X (various flavours)
       24 Apr 2016 #228

    Wynona said: View Post
    Well, I'm gonna mess around no matter what. I think we need a thread called New Discoveries that some of us already knew about but some of the more timid among us didn't know about.

    BTW, I now have PowerShell ISE on my Quick Launch Bar.
    Well, I don't have any intention to stop messing with my system. Agree about that New Discoveries.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 14,263
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       24 Apr 2016 #229

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Well, I don't have any intention to stop messing with my system. Agree about that New Discoveries.
    OK, two're enough to encourage me.

    New Discoveries - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 20,689
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 16199
    Thread Starter
       24 Apr 2016 #230
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14322 720689247095664642 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14322 | Windows Experience Blog
685579851160408064 Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.63 - The latest update is similar to cumulative updates and does not bring any new features. However, the update is expected to bring some bug fixes, as well as some under the hood changes. ...
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10512 | Blogging Windows
Source - Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows UPDATE: 631136148014764032
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:30.
Find Us