Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile Insider

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 5,648
    Windows X (various flavours)
       24 Apr 2016 #201

    Finally we got spell checking, that is keyboard aware . Not everywhere obviously, but in Windows 10 apps, like mail etc.

    Spell checker will set proofing language according to keyboard layout. What is still not what I would want. One has usually one keyboard and more input languages, so it would be right to set proofing language according to language selection not keyboard. But the first move is done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016_04_24_14_08_481.png  
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    24 Apr 2016 #202

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Finally we got spell checking, that is keyboard aware . Not everywhere obviously, but in Windows 10 apps, like mail etc.

    Spell checker will set proofing language according to keyboard layout. What is still not what I would want. One has usually one keyboard and more input languages, so it would be right to set proofing language according to language selection not keyboard. But the first move is done.
    It would be nice if it worked for everybody. I just tried with Serbian KB but no Serbian installed as a language and it's flagging all Serbian words.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 1,467
    W7 Ultimate SP1 (64 bit), LM 18.1 MATE (64 bit), W10IP VM, W10 Home
       24 Apr 2016 #203

    That makes 2 upgrades in a row that were available soon as I logged in.

    For some weird reason I had to reboot several times before the upgrade would start downloading.
    Window Update kept claiming that there was "an update already in progress".
    I pretty sure there wasn't "an update already in progress", but I don't see how the user could know that.

    After that glitch, the b14328 upgrade proceeded without a hitch (or supervision).
    I rebooted the machine and when I came back later the upgrade had (basically) finished.

    Unlike most of my prior upgrades, the mouse worked correctly first time (no additional reboots required).
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 5,648
    Windows X (various flavours)
       24 Apr 2016 #204

    CountMike said: View Post
    It would be nice if it worked for everybody. I just tried with Serbian KB but no Serbian installed as a language and it's flagging all Serbian words.
    You should install Serbian language at optional apps.

    Edit: sorry, that would be add language, but you know that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016_04_24_14_46_571.png  
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 14,263
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       24 Apr 2016 #205

    I have discovered!


    That I can Replace Command Prompt with Windows PowerShell in the menu when I right-click the Start Button or press Windows Key + X. Of course it needs to be turned on.

    And, for all I know, may have been there all along. This is my first time seeing it, though, and from my POV, it seems like something good.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    24 Apr 2016 #206

    Wynona said: View Post
    I have discovered!


    That I can Replace Command Prompt with Windows PowerShell in the menu when I right-click the Start Button or press Windows Key + X. Of course it needs to be turned on.

    And, for all I know, may have been there all along. This is my first time seeing it, though, and from my POV, it seems like something good.
    Yep, been there and I have been using it long time now, maybe even from very beginning.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 3,357
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       24 Apr 2016 #207

    Well 10 has now grown in size a bit for sure! You now see quite a bit more when browsing through the Settings including the Apps and Features manage options and a few other spots.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    24 Apr 2016 #208

    Night Hawk said: View Post
    Well 10 has now grown in size a bit for sure! You now see quite a bit more when browsing through the Settings including the Apps and Features manage options and a few other spots.
    Just like adding calories, you know what happens than.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 755
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 16199
       24 Apr 2016 #209

    Other than Windows Journal which I had reported earlier (The complete folder is missing in Program Files), everything else seems working fine.

    Anyone know a workaround or how to reinstall Windows Journal?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 3,357
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       24 Apr 2016 #210

    Well 10 was already going to be larger in size simply by being a dual platform OS compared to 7 and even Vista with all the alleged bloat people had complained about. With new features being brought in the reg as well as the number of files, folders will tend to grow over time. It also took longer to see this build go on then for the 14316!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14322 720689247095664642 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14322 | Windows Experience Blog
685579851160408064 Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.63 - The latest update is similar to cumulative updates and does not bring any new features. However, the update is expected to bring some bug fixes, as well as some under the hood changes. ...
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10512 | Blogging Windows
Source - Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows UPDATE: 631136148014764032
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:31.
Find Us