Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile Insider

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 11,209
    W10Prox64
       23 Apr 2016 #161

    fjk61011 said: View Post
    The 28 page thingy?

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Let me find it for you (it is on 27th page ):


    • In Microsoft Edge, some large downloads may appear to get stuck at 99% completion. You can work around this issue by renaming the file in your downloads after closing Microsoft Edge. This workaround skips security checks on the file, so it should be used only with files from a trusted source.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 14,263
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       23 Apr 2016 #162

    I carried that "thingy" (sans pictures) around all day yesterday, reading when I landed anywhere for more than five minutes. I'm now to Known Issues. That's a bunch of issues . . .

    Reading . . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 5,648
    Windows X (various flavours)
       23 Apr 2016 #163

    fjk61011 said: View Post
    Thanks.
    You're welcome

    Actually nobody is gonna read those 28 page thingy (I have to remember this, short and precise description ). I just checked another issue and noticed that one too.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 14,263
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       23 Apr 2016 #164

    AndreTen said: View Post
    You're welcome

    Actually nobody is gonna read those 28 page thingy (I have to remember this, short and precise description ). I just checked another issue and noticed that one too.
    Ummm, Uh Huh, I'm almost finished with it.

    Lots of good info there.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 5,648
    Windows X (various flavours)
       23 Apr 2016 #165

    AndreTen said: View Post
    You're welcome

    Actually nobody is gonna read those 28 page thingy (I have to remember this, short and precise description ). I just checked another issue and noticed that one too.
    Wynona said: View Post
    I carried that "thingy" (sans pictures) around all day yesterday, reading when I landed anywhere for more than five minutes. I'm now to Known Issues. That's a bunch of issues . . .

    Reading . . .
    And here is someone that actually studied it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 5,648
    Windows X (various flavours)
       23 Apr 2016 #166

    Wynona said: View Post
    Ummm, Uh Huh, I'm almost finished with it.

    Lots of good info there.
    I did practice some quick reading methods. Come handy now and then.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 730
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 14971.1000
       23 Apr 2016 #167

    AndreTen said: View Post
    I did practice some quick reading methods. Come handy now and then.
    President Kennedy did too.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    23 Apr 2016 #168

    fjk61011 said: View Post
    President Kennedy did too.
    And see what it got him to.
    Oh, and today is world book day.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 14,872
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       23 Apr 2016 #169

    CountMike said: View Post
    And see what it got him to.
    Oh, and today is world book day.
    Then I need to find a book maker(bookie)?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 1,582
    Windows 10 x86 14383 Insider Pro and Core 10240
       23 Apr 2016 #170

    When you open

    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\System

    the menu toolbar is now hidden by default.

    Alt makes the menu toolbar visible. Right-clicking anywhere along the toolbar brings a checkbox for lock the toolbar.

    However I try, the toolbar will not remain locked:
    there it is checked
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (57).png 
Views:	7 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	76345
    menu toolbar still there
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (58).png 
Views:	4 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	76346
    there the toolbar is gone:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (59).png 
Views:	5 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	76347
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14322 720689247095664642 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14322 | Windows Experience Blog
685579851160408064 Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.63 - The latest update is similar to cumulative updates and does not bring any new features. However, the update is expected to bring some bug fixes, as well as some under the hood changes. ...
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10512 | Blogging Windows
Source - Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows UPDATE: 631136148014764032
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:31.
Find Us