Windows 10: Windows 10 build 10041: Known Issues

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 8,781
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       22 Mar 2015 #81

    Edwin said: View Post
    Ooo..., here's my big chance!
    Anybody wanna contribute to this horror story before I submit it?!

    Attachment 15147
    I already did
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 4,338
    Win 10 Pro x64
       22 Mar 2015 #82

    Edwin said: View Post
    Ooo..., here's my big chance!
    Anybody wanna contribute to this horror story before I submit it?!

    Attachment 15147

    Just simply say " Classic Shell installed without a problem so you guys are awesome!"
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 8,333
    Windows 10 Professional
       22 Mar 2015 #83

    badrobot said: View Post
    Just simply say " Classic Shell installed without a problem so you guys are awesome!"
    LOL! Perfect!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 6
    Win10 Home(insider Preview)
       22 Mar 2015 #84

    +1 for classic shell
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    23 Mar 2015 #85

    Dude said: View Post
    I already did
    Hi there I don't think there would be enough expletives in English, French, German, Dutch and Icelandic combined to add to what I'd like to send to Ms about this topic !!!!!!.

    I'm sure our Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Polish etc collegues could add to that list too.

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    23 Mar 2015 #86

    jimbo45 said: View Post
    Hi there I don't think there would be enough expletives in English, French, German, Dutch and Icelandic combined to add to what I'd like to send to Ms about this topic !!!!!!.

    I'm sure our Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Polish etc collegues could add to that list too.

    Cheers
    jimbo
    Universal language may help express yourself better "!#"$%&/()&%$#"@%&#!?*+"
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    23 Mar 2015 #87

    Windows mail (modern app) not syncing anymore after update to 10041. I'm the only one, or it is a common problem?
    I already executed powershell script, which allowed me to install mail app from green store.

    PS. Is there any way to restore non-transparent full screen start menu? It looks ugly.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    23 Mar 2015 #88

    rsc said: View Post
    Windows mail (modern app) not syncing anymore after update to 10041. I'm the only one, or it is a common problem?
    I already executed powershell script, which allowed me to install mail app from green store.

    PS. Is there any way to restore non-transparent ful screen start menu? It looks ugly.
    Not sure what you mean about the screen -- screenshot would help --otherwise in Personalize download some of the themes. You could probably find something passable.

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    23 Mar 2015 #89

    jimbo45 said: View Post
    Not sure what you mean about the screen -- screenshot would help --otherwise in Personalize download some of the themes. You could probably find something passable.

    Cheers
    jimbo
    In build 9926 start menu was not transparent, but in 10041 build start menu (in full screen mode) is transparent.
    Is it possible to bring back start menu appearance from 9926?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 1,468
    W7 Ultimate SP1 (64 bit), LM 18.1 MATE (64 bit), W10IP VM, W10 Home
       23 Mar 2015 #90

    Transparent Full Screen Start Menu


    jimbo45 said: View Post
    rsc said: View Post
    ...
    PS. Is there any way to restore non-transparent full screen start menu? It looks ugly.
    Not sure what you mean about the screen -- screenshot would help --otherwise in Personalize download some of the themes. You could probably find something passable.
    Maybe rsc means this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b10041 - Start Menu Transparency.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	148.1 KB 
ID:	15165
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Hello, I have got a small question; I have got a minor issue I open the start menu...the search bar is missing, and so therefore I cannot search for anything. I have tried restarting my PC and that didn't work, and the Cortana search bar on the...
Updates issues Windows 10 build 10074 in Installation and Upgrade
Good day! Hope I can find some answers regarding the issues I'm facing while attempting to update from Windows built 10074. Issues: 1-When pressing Windows button, nothing happens, can't open menu bar. Need always to press right click to...
Chrome issues with 10041 in Software and Apps
I just updated to 10041 and now my Chrome barely functions. A lot of web sites freeze up and Chrome asks me if I want to wait or kill the page. It never did that before 10041. Should I re install Chrome or what should I do? thanks
Source: Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041 now available Windows 10 build 10041 ISO files available for download. https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/1946-download-windows-10-technical-preview.html
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:32.
Find Us