Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jun 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Posts : 1,244
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       18 Mar 2015 #61

    Kari said: View Post
    Works like a charm, performing a clean install as we speak.
    Awesome. Building the ISO now. Thanks for the great tutorial.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 598
    Windows 10 and windows 8.1
       18 Mar 2015 #62

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    Here's a workaround from the Windows Blog:
    I have tried this command three times to no avail. The command will not run (is not recognized as an internal or external command or batch file) . . .
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jun 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Posts : 1,244
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       18 Mar 2015 #63

    magilla said: View Post
    I have tried this command three times to no avail. The command will not run (is not recognized as an internal or external command or batch file) . . .
    Yeah, it doesn't seem to be working for me either. It's recognized as a command, but doesn't actually do something.

    Someone mentioned on Winbeta that running WSReset.exe fixed it for them, but that didn't work for me either.

    Are you coming from 9926 or 10036?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2013
    A Finnish ex-pat in Germany
    Posts : 9,564
    Windows 10 Pro
       18 Mar 2015 #64

    It works. A typo perhaps?

    Copy & Paste the below command to elevated (Run as administrator) PowerShell:

    Code:
    Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 598
    Windows 10 and windows 8.1
       18 Mar 2015 #65

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    Yeah, it doesn't seem to be working for me either. It's recognized as a command, but doesn't actually do something.

    Someone mentioned on Winbeta that running WSReset.exe fixed it for them, but that didn't work for me either.

    Are you coming from 9926 or 10036?
    coming from 9926.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 598
    Windows 10 and windows 8.1
       18 Mar 2015 #66

    Kari said: View Post
    It works. A typo perhaps?

    Copy & Paste the below command to elevated (Run as administrator) PowerShell:

    Code:
    Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    Tried this too, with copy and using elevated command prompt/administrator -- still same response as not recognizing this as internal or external command or batch.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Oct 2013
    A Finnish ex-pat in Germany
    Posts : 9,564
    Windows 10 Pro
       18 Mar 2015 #67

    magilla said: View Post
    Tried this too, with copy and using elevated command prompt/administrator -- still same response as not recognizing this as internal or external command or batch.
    It is a PowerShell command, not Command Prompt. It will of course not work in Command Prompt. Copy & Paste the command in elevated PowerShell as instructed.

    Start Menu > All Apps > W > Windows System > Windows PowerShell, right click and select Run as administrator.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Mar 2014
    Cape Breton Nova Scotia ,Canada
    Posts : 2,917
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64
       18 Mar 2015 #68

    downloaded and rebooting , and installing now 3%
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jun 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Posts : 1,244
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       18 Mar 2015 #69

    magilla said: View Post
    coming from 9926.
    Worked for me that time. Must have been a typo. Thanks Kari.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 598
    Windows 10 and windows 8.1
       18 Mar 2015 #70

    Kari said: View Post
    It is a PowerShell command, not Command Prompt. It will of course not work in Command Prompt. Copy & Paste the command in elevated PowerShell as instructed.

    Start Menu > All Apps > W > Windows PowerShell, right click and select Run as administrator.
    Thanks for clarifying. It does run! After going to Store, downloading apps, the Calendar and Mail are back online and INTACT!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
UPDATE: Audio issues in Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041
Source
Drivers and Hardware
Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available
Source: Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available How to Update to Windows 10 Technical Preview for Phones from Windows Phone 8.1
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available
Source: Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Windows 10 News
No Audio on Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041
I updated my laptop this morning and my sound doesn't work anymore. My Realtek Audio Driver is updated, i think the OS is the problem. How to fix this? ASUS X551CA Laptop Intel Celeron 2GB RAM P.S. UPDATE Audio issues in Windows 10...
Drivers and Hardware
Windows technical preview build numbers & everything else
Read more...
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums