Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

  1. Joined : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,289
    Win 10 Pro x64
       25 Mar 2015 #331

    goatty2 said: View Post
    mail calender and people have stopped working after the last 2 updates

    now store not working
    Check out post #310 of this thread and read the next 5 succeeding posts to fix the mail, etc. problem.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Mar 2015
    Messinias, Greece
    Posts : 180
    Win 10 64bit with AU
       25 Mar 2015 #332

    Kari said: View Post
    The downloads are not hosted by MajorGeeks, download links are to http://iso.esd.microsoft.com/, official Microsoft site.
    Kari,

    I clicked your link and got this (Windows 7??):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails updates.PNG  
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Oct 2013
    A Finnish ex-pat in Germany
    Posts : 9,613
    Windows 10 Pro
       25 Mar 2015 #333

    SaggyMaggyPoo said: View Post
    Kari,

    I clicked your link and got this (Windows 7??):
    Yes. The site is not made for general browsing, it is to store Microsoft's updates, upgrades and images. I only told the URL to show from where the MajorGeeks ISO images are downloaded, directly from Micrsoft. They are not stored by MajorGeeks.

    For instance the MajorGeeks 64 bit Build 10041 link downloads the ISO from here, the site highlighted:
    http://iso.esd.microsoft.com/W9TPI/ECF708991AAA0C729E4A489622E686AB/Windows10_TechnicalPreview_x64_EN-US_10041.iso
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Jan 2015
    UK
    Posts : 266
    windows 10
       25 Mar 2015 #334

    tried to do thing with powershell and it did not work got error message but my mail people calender are now working again
    seams to have fixed itself
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,289
    Win 10 Pro x64
       25 Mar 2015 #335

    goatty2 said: View Post
    tried to do thing with powershell and it did not work got error message but my mail people calender are now working again
    seams to have fixed itself
    At least you got it working by trying. That's the bottomline.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Mar 2015
    Athens
    Posts : 95
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit(Build 10122)
       25 Mar 2015 #336

    brummyfan said: View Post
    You have to go to Store and reinstall People, Mail and Calendar.
    Attachment 15350
    Applying the fix from PowerShell it seems that didn't help, I don't know why (I've just copied-pasted the command). I've tried to Install the Mail, People, Calendar App (from the "Green" Store) but it failed. The "Green" Store reported that "Mail People Calendar" App is not even installed.
    A new update has arrived, though the report is not relevant with some of the problems I encountered, but after that(and a reboot) I was able to install the "Mail People Calendar" App and also the Search bar has been fixed.
    The Store Beta though, still is not opening.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,289
    Win 10 Pro x64
       25 Mar 2015 #337

    NickTh said: View Post
    Applying the fix from PowerShell it seems that didn't help, I don't know why (I've just copied-pasted the command). I've tried to Install the Mail, People, Calendar App (from the "Green" Store) but it failed. The "Green" Store reported that "Mail People Calendar" App is not even installed.
    A new update has arrived, though the report is not relevant with some of the problems I encountered, but after that(and a reboot) I was able to install the "Mail People Calendar" App and also the Search bar has been fixed.
    The Store Beta though, still is not opening.
    Basically it worked. You just had to reboot first before installing.
    The Store Beta thing is something that got fixed on mine while fixing the Mail app. I just thought it would work on yours as well.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Mar 2015
    Athens
    Posts : 95
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit(Build 10122)
       25 Mar 2015 #338

    badrobot said: View Post
    Basically it worked. You just had to reboot first before installing.
    The Store Beta thing is something that got fixed on mine while fixing the Mail app. I just thought it would work on yours as well.
    Maybe you have a point here, I did so many things and I don't remember for sure if I rebooted after the PowerShell fix.
    Right now only the Store Beta problem remains.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,803
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       25 Mar 2015 #339

    NickTh said: View Post
    Maybe you have a point here, I did so many things and I don't remember for sure if I rebooted after the PowerShell fix.
    Right now only the Store Beta problem remains.
    Store works for me. I just downloaded Microsoft Solitaire Combo and Microsoft Mahjong. Both by third parties, but branded Microsoft.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,289
    Win 10 Pro x64
       25 Mar 2015 #340

    NickTh said: View Post
    Maybe you have a point here, I did so many things and I don't remember for sure if I rebooted after the PowerShell fix.
    Right now only the Store Beta problem remains.
    Have you tried your luck with this one?
    (That fix maybe here somewhere. I just don't know where. )
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
UPDATE: Audio issues in Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041
Source
Drivers and Hardware
Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available
Source: Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available How to Update to Windows 10 Technical Preview for Phones from Windows Phone 8.1
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available
Source: Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Windows 10 News
No Audio on Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041
I updated my laptop this morning and my sound doesn't work anymore. My Realtek Audio Driver is updated, i think the OS is the problem. How to fix this? ASUS X551CA Laptop Intel Celeron 2GB RAM P.S. UPDATE Audio issues in Windows 10...
Drivers and Hardware
Windows technical preview build numbers & everything else
Read more...
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums