Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

  1. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 600
    Windows 10 Pro
       18 Mar 2015 #31

    mikejbradley said: View Post
    Gabriel Aui also said there was one big bug which they wanted to fix before they release a new version to insiders, and they don't know how long it will take to fix it. I'd prefer a build at least as bug free as 9926 rather than ruin my 9926 installs. I don't have "extra" test devices lying around, so I'm using 9926 on my "production" laptop. I also want to know whether 9926 with updates is equivalent to the new release......
    the bug was with Build 10036 no mail calendar or people app next build will be a higher numbered build
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Mar 2015
    United States
    Posts : 6
    Build 9926
       18 Mar 2015 #32

    [QUOTE=Cliff S;210315]Attachment 14635

    Where'd you get that? I love it...
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 17,385
    Triple Boot 10 Pro & 10 Insider Pro & 8.1 Pro
       18 Mar 2015 #33

    mikejbradley said: View Post
    Gabriel Aui also said there was one big bug which they wanted to fix before they release a new version to insiders, and they don't know how long it will take to fix it. I'd prefer a build at least as bug free as 9926 rather than ruin my 9926 installs. I don't have "extra" test devices lying around, so I'm using 9926 on my "production" laptop. I also want to know whether 9926 with updates is equivalent to the new release......
    Morning, Mike! Hope your install is dual-boot or VM! As far as "I also want to know whether 9926 with updates is equivalent to the new release.....", any updates so far to 9926 have been security, bug patches, and one to update build path to "impressive". Not really any new release goodies. Cheers! And welcome to the forum!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 839
    Windows 8.1, Win10Pro
       18 Mar 2015 #34

    Guess they didn't "make it" -- a Tuesday release, that is!

    So, do we keep this thread and now hope for "next" Tuesday?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,934
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       18 Mar 2015 #35

    Mark Phelps said: View Post
    Guess they didn't "make it" -- a Tuesday release, that is!

    So, do we keep this thread and now hope for "next" Tuesday?
    Could be but for some reason I doubt it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jun 2014
    Posts : 4,447
    Windows 10 Pro
       18 Mar 2015 #36

    I wonder if it's going to sometime today. I've noticed no Defender updates since yesterday.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,934
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       18 Mar 2015 #37

    I got one yesterday and today. I don't think today is the day and I doubt next week is either. Right now MS is pushing for a release date.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Apr 2014
    Posts : 599
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)
       18 Mar 2015 #38

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I got one yesterday and today. I don't think today is the day and I doubt next week is either. Right now MS is pushing for a release date.
    They have to put something out this week, or their credibility is going to be in the toilet. If worse comes to worst, just stick a new build number on 9926 and push that out as the new build ;-)
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 7,530
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       18 Mar 2015 #39

    Not a good idea
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Apr 2014
    Posts : 599
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)
       18 Mar 2015 #40

    Dude said: View Post
    Not a good idea
    What is not a good idea?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Microsoft's rolling Windows 10 launch: What's coming next
Read more: Microsoft's rolling Windows 10 launch: What's coming next | ZDNet
Windows 10 News
Microsoft to Launch 34 Windows Updates Tomorrow
Source
Windows 10 News
Insider Microsoft launch Windows Insider program for next version
Read more...
Windows 10 News
Microsoft to Launch Free Version of Windows 9 Rumor
The rest here.
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums