Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316 Insider

Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
  1.    06 Apr 2016 #70

    Computer Chicken said: View Post
    That must be terrible
    made a backup, just wanted to check to see if something was wrong on my end..

    found a iso on some malaysian site, will see if it works... so frustrated why microsoft can't reslease an iso for upgrades and therefore leave users without any other option but to download off a third party site.

    search on google: download-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14316.181784
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 665
    Windows 10 1709 Pro x64 (Fall Creators Update)
       06 Apr 2016 #71

    Edwin said: View Post
    Then it won't be, AVG will take care of it.
    Ah, that's what I thought. Thanks!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 665
    Windows 10 1709 Pro x64 (Fall Creators Update)
       06 Apr 2016 #72

    ry4n said: View Post
    made a backup, just wanted to check to see if something was wrong on my end..

    found a iso on some malaysian site, will see if it works... so frustrated why microsoft can't reslease an iso for upgrades and therefore leave users without any other option but to download off a third party site.

    search on google: download-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14316.181784
    Here is build 14295 on Microsoft Corporation --> Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO Advanced
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    06 Apr 2016 #73

    System Restore is Off by default after upgrade, again!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 665
    Windows 10 1709 Pro x64 (Fall Creators Update)
       06 Apr 2016 #74

    Edwin said: View Post
    System Restore is Off by default after upgrade, again!
    Oh darn, that's not good
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    06 Apr 2016 #75

    Hi,
    Any one know what new app Test Taker does?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 665
    Windows 10 1709 Pro x64 (Fall Creators Update)
       06 Apr 2016 #76

    George said: View Post
    Hi,
    Any one know what new app Test Taker does?
    To help prep students for tests?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    06 Apr 2016 #77

    Computer Chicken said: View Post
    that is the one i installed... been 30 minutes and still no update.. time to get roll dice.. thanks microsoft

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	73489
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    06 Apr 2016 #78

    George said: View Post
    Hi,
    Any one know what new app Test Taker does?
    Yeah, flashes on the screen for about 2 seconds then disappears!
    Sorry, don't know but I'm lookin into it!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 665
    Windows 10 1709 Pro x64 (Fall Creators Update)
       06 Apr 2016 #79

    ry4n said: View Post
    that is the one i installed... been 30 minutes and still no update.. time to get roll dice.. thanks microsoft

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	73489
    (In a funny way, not a bad way )
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    695034380524216320 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 | Windows Experience Blog
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/39650-announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14257-a.html ;)
    677187866225692672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 | Windows Experience Blog See also: Release version 11082 : Microsoft Edge Dev
    Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16.
    Find Us