Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
  1.    20 Apr 2016 #641

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I don't know what you mean by that? And like it's been said.. this is an insider build and bugs are expected and MS said that with the faster dropped builds they're would be more of them.

    If you don't like bugs use the stable versions.. 10586.
    I think it is OK to moan about errors.

    I put my main laptop onto fast (why not) and the only problem I had was a minor screen dispay issue which after input from (I hate to say it) the second best of our community, @Kari

    So, Upgrade if you are strong (and Kari will help probably)
    Or don't if you are weak (and you have no friends - even on the internet)

    Apparently I have friends on this forum and it is all working OK for me.

    Thanks to you all.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Dec 2013
    Portsmouth Hampshire
    Posts : 1,197
    Windows 10 x86 14383 Insider Pro and Core 10240
       20 Apr 2016 #642

    Agree Ix07, if we don't share our experiences, we cannot know if they are peculiar to our own setup or if they happen to some and not others, or if they happen to all. If our mileage varies, then it may be that someone has solved the problem already, or has a workaround. If we happen to sound P'd off, then I think we can be excused at first, anyway

    In my ongoing Foxit problem I have had 2 suggestions from;
    BunnyJ (thanks!) - who has downloaded the full installer, (yet to try this) rather than the stub I used,
    and from;
    f14tomcat (thanks!) - who suggested Ninite - which has solved the installation difficulties, but Foxit still crashes with each PDF I try to open

    And yes, I am also raising questions on the Foxit support forum.

    What I get tired of, is those who bleat on how everything is perfect, when for a significant proportion of others, perfect is not an adjective to describe their experience or feelings. It adds nothing to the discussion, and no news would be good news in that case.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Mar 2015
    Posts : 1,087
    Win10 Pro Build 15014.rs_prerelease 170115-1253
       20 Apr 2016 #643

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2197792_814a686e.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	131.3 KB 
ID:	75791

    - we've come to say sorry..
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 3,695
    Windows X (various flavours)
       20 Apr 2016 #644

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I don't know what you mean by that? And like it's been said.. this is an insider build and bugs are expected and MS said that with the faster dropped builds they're would be more of them.

    If you don't like bugs use the stable versions.. 10586.
    Wynona said: View Post
    Andre's not complaining about having bugs with the Insider Program; he just checked to see if he was still being asked how he wanted to open this. And, it's still there.
    Thank you Wynona for taking time and defend me (or do some explaining) .
    I have really never expected that Insider build would or could be without some hiccups. Most of them are manageable for me, despite they could be annoying from time to time.

    Think that others have quite a bit more troubles. But this is also expected with beta builds. Both sides should be heard of, at least in my opinion.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 3,695
    Windows X (various flavours)
       20 Apr 2016 #645

    BugMeister said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2197792_814a686e.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	131.3 KB 
ID:	75791

    - we've come to say sorry..
    Count me in!

      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jul 2015
    Eastbourne East Sussex UK
    Posts : 2,445
    Windows 10 Home x64: 1607 Redstone (1) Build 143934.693
       20 Apr 2016 #646

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Count me in!

    Me also
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,977
    All kinds
       20 Apr 2016 #647

    Beeeeee !!!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,756
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       20 Apr 2016 #648

    Fafhrd said: View Post
    Agree Ix07, if we don't share our experiences, we cannot know if they are peculiar to our own setup or if they happen to some and not others, or if they happen to all. If our mileage varies, then it may be that someone has solved the problem already, or has a workaround. If we happen to sound P'd off, then I think we can be excused at first, anyway
    I totally agree, Fafhrd. I've been told a problem doesn't exist when I know from personal experience that it does. I've been told I must be doing something wrong. I've also been offered solutions that I may have already tried. And occasionally, someone offers a solution that works!

    I hope I don't sound like a whiner when I post a problem I have with a particular build, because that's not my intention (unless I add a <whine> to my post).

    We all need to talk about things that don't work, and even things that do work. For me, TenForums, is one heckuva support group. It's a place to ask for solutions to and/or to discuss a particular problem someone is having. The old saying, "It takes a village" cannot be more true than here.

    Fafhrd said: View Post
    In my ongoing Foxit problem I have had 2 suggestions from;
    BunnyJ (thanks!) - who has downloaded the full installer, (yet to try this) rather than the stub I used,
    and from;
    f14tomcat (thanks!) - who suggested Ninite - which has solved the installation difficulties, but Foxit still crashes with each PDF I try to open

    And yes, I am also raising questions on the Foxit support forum.
    I have tried Foxit and didn't like it, but that's your choice, not mine. I even gave the trial version a chance. Because it wasn't my cuppa, I don't know much about Foxit, so I just keep my fingers off the keyboard. IOW, I don't "dis" it even though I don't care for it.

    Even so, I think I'll go out there and get it (from the official source, of course) just to see what the problems might be for me.

    Fafhrd said: View Post
    What I get tired of, is those who bleat on how everything is perfect, when for a significant proportion of others, perfect is not an adjective to describe their experience or feelings. It adds nothing to the discussion, and no news would be good news in that case.
    Well, here again, I can understand how some can say everything's perfect, because I've been there a few times myself. That said, though, most likely the reason things just work for me in some instances is that I may not have delved as deeply as you or Kari, or Edwin (especially Edwin) have. None of us work exactly the same, nor do we all use the same apps, so it follows that not all of us will have or not have a particular problem.

    Finally, just because: You have a problem with Foxit, or I have a problem with "How do you want to open this", doesn't mean that either of us have done something wrong; it simply means that there's a bug somewhere, whether it may be with the app we're using or that Microsoft broke something within this or that build.

    Bottom line is that, as I said above, this is one heckuva support system and I, for one, appreciate it very much. It's amazing how much help I've been given over the past year and a half here.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,977
    All kinds
       20 Apr 2016 #649

    Had same problems with Foxit.... Hello Sumatra again.
    Also tried Foxit portable, it worked but had to open a .pdf file from within, with a double click on .pdf file it crashed same as normal one.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Apr 2016
    Posts : 121
    windows 10 pro
       20 Apr 2016 #650

    can someone give me some instructions how to post my signature I have it for some reason not showing up and also my profile pic is also not showing up and everything is in my profile can someone expand to me why thank you in advance
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257
695034380524216320 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/39650-announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14257-a.html ;)
Windows Insider
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082
677187866225692672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 | Windows Experience Blog See also: Release version 11082 : Microsoft Edge Dev
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 for PC
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums