Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316 Insider

Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 6,183
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       13 Apr 2016 #551

    Wynona said: View Post
    That's the spirit! We can find some joy in every build.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    13 Apr 2016 #552

    Don't know if this is also related to the fact that I cannot play any video while on FF & CF. (HGTV website) it will play on EDGE. Did MS block/disable this ability with the last update?

    UPDATE: Also noticed that the Newegg app no longer responds and I have this outline "BOX" that will not dissapear on my desktop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails guber.JPG  
    Last edited by meebers; 13 Apr 2016 at 14:19.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
       13 Apr 2016 #553

    We hit a problem with our PC build candidate for this week........


    We hit a problem with our PC build candidate for this week........

      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 530
    ,7,8.1 10TP 10upgrade,MINT
       13 Apr 2016 #554

    It took five days before I got mine.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    13 Apr 2016 #555

    Hi,

    Lucky you then.........

    Cheers,
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 853
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       13 Apr 2016 #556

    Wynona said: View Post
    Absolutely, Jeff, but those of us who do have it are going crazy. I could stand it if I only clicked on a link once or twice a day, but when I click on them several times a day, it does get a tad bit old . . . well . . . a whole bunch more than a tad bit old . . .
    Wynona - I just rolled back one of my computers to 14295 build. Everything that will not open automatically that we have identified opens without a flaw in this build. I just had to prove to myself that it is THIS BUILD 14316 that is the problem!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 14,963
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       13 Apr 2016 #557

    magilla said: View Post
    Wynona - I just rolled back one of my computers to 14295 build. Everything that will not open automatically that we have identified opens without a flaw in this build. I just had to prove to myself that it is THIS BUILD 14316 that is the problem!
    Can't argue with solid proof, Magilla! Although you didn't have to go to that extreme, it's good to know it's in Build 14316.

    That seemingly eliminates (from the back of my mind) that it could be the email client or even the site we were trying to link to.

    OK, Gabe, we want that new build this week not next week!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    13 Apr 2016 #558

    tinmar49 said: View Post
    It took five days before I got mine.
    5 days? That's a long time. Just curious... Did you actively check for updates or wait for Microsoft and your PC to confer and decide it was your turn?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 14,963
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       13 Apr 2016 #559

    larc919 said: View Post
    5 days? That's a long time. Just curious... Did you actively check for updates or wait for Microsoft and your PC to confer and decide it was your turn?
    Do you actually think any of us Insiders could wait for Microsoft and our PC to confer, Larc!? Really?

    Check for Updates is the new F5 Key!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    13 Apr 2016 #560

    meebers said: View Post
    Don't know if this is also related to the fact that I cannot play any video while on FF & CF. (HGTV website) it will play on EDGE. Did MS block/disable this ability with the last update?

    UPDATE: Also noticed that the Newegg app no longer responds and I have this outline "BOX" that will not dissapear on my desktop.
    Restart the PC.,
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Related Threads
695034380524216320 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 | Windows Experience Blog
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/39650-announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14257-a.html ;)
677187866225692672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 | Windows Experience Blog See also: Release version 11082 : Microsoft Edge Dev
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45.
Find Us