Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
  1.    13 Apr 2016 #541
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 9,306
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Yes, someone who has our problem in other email clients said webmail isn't affected. I'm so bleary-eyed that I can't remember who it was, though.

    What about Outlook.com, Andre? Is it affected? My guess is that it must be webmail too.

    Although I know that "reset" will change all my defaults to what Microsoft originally set them to, and won't change anything, I say, "thank you" Andre, for doing that to save my hide!
    You're welcome This was actually the first thing I did, when i got first pop up.

    I don't know about Outlook.com, because all of problematic mail go through gmail. I did send some of them to other addresses, but you can't rule anything out of it, because the first account was gmail.

    I did resend some of them to another accounts and links remained problematic, but as I said before - first point was gmail.
    Or you meant webmail?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    13 Apr 2016 #542
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,893
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    Keep in mind, not everyone is having any issues with this build.
    Absolutely, Jeff, but those of us who do have it are going crazy. I could stand it if I only clicked on a link once or twice a day, but when I click on them several times a day, it does get a tad bit old . . . well . . . a whole bunch more than a tad bit old . . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    13 Apr 2016 #543
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 9,306
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Absolutely, Jeff, but those of us who do have it are going crazy. I could stand it if I only clicked on a link once or twice a day, but when I click on them several times a day, it does get a tad bit old . . . well . . . a whole bunch more than a tad bit old . . .
    And it is more annoying, since you know what will happen... but you have to try out
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    13 Apr 2016 #544
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,893
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreTen View Post
    This is referring to resetting defaults or something other? I'm not pressing anyone

    Another question, that was never asked: to which account did the mail with problematic link came to? Mine are all to gmail account.
    This crosses my mind, since I remember that Google was posting some articles about strengthening security...
    I have three email accounts on this system, Andre, and it happens in my @Live.com, @Hotmail.com and @gmail.com. All three come through Office 365 ProPlus's Outlook 2016 subscription.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    13 Apr 2016 #545
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 9,306
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    I have three email accounts on this system, Andre, and it happens in my @Live.com, @Hotmail.com and @gmail.com. All three come through Office 365 ProPlus's Outlook 2016 subscription.
    Ok, it was just a thought. Not a good one I guess.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    13 Apr 2016 #546
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,893
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreTen View Post
    Ok, it was just a thought. Not good one I guess.
    Yeah, it seems that someone can come up with something they think may be the cause and then another of us shoots him/her down.

    Maybe the next drop will cure our ills. But I'm afraid I see a clean install coming on . . . I don't know how true it is currently, but I've always been told that if you have troubles with the OS you're running, an upgrade will perpetuate the problem instead of getting rid of it. Se la vie . . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    13 Apr 2016 #547
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 9,306
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Yeah, it seems that someone can come up with something they think may be the cause and then another of us shoots him/her down.

    Maybe the next drop will cure our ills. But I'm afraid I see a clean install coming on . . . I don't know how true it is currently, but I've always been told that if you have troubles with the OS you're running, an upgrade will perpetuate the problem instead of getting rid of it. Se la vie . . .
    Um, sorry if I caused you any trouble.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    13 Apr 2016 #548
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,893
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreTen View Post
    Um, sorry if I caused you any trouble.
    Not at all, Andre. I think I shot your theory down, not the other way around. What with all three of my email accounts causing our problem.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    13 Apr 2016 #549
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 9,306
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Not at all, Andre. I think I shot your theory down, not the other way around. What with all three of my email accounts causing our problem.
    Uf, now I'm relieved.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    13 Apr 2016 #550
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,893
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreTen View Post
    Uf, now I'm relieved.

      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257
695034380524216320 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/39650-announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14257-a.html ;)
Windows Insider
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082
677187866225692672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 | Windows Experience Blog See also: Release version 11082 : Microsoft Edge Dev
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 for PC
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:08.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums