Page 44 of 73 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
  1.    11 Apr 2016 #431
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,873
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninetailz View Post
    Can somebody link me a download to the build 14316? I am not getting it for some reason waited more than a week ....
    Sorry, I didn't read your request correctly and replied inappropriately.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    11 Apr 2016 #432
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Skalica
    Posts : 206
    Windows 10 Home x64

    Can I install from here Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO build 14295 and from that update to 14316 ? I think clean installation.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    11 Apr 2016 #433
    Join Date : Dec 2013
    Portsmouth Hampshire
    Posts : 1,868
    Windows 10 x86 14383 Insider Pro and Core 10240

    Yes that would be the easiest way to do it, within the rules of this forum.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    11 Apr 2016 #434
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,873
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by jaknapceu View Post
    Can I install from here Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO build 14295 and from that update to 14316 ? I think clean installation.
    Yep, you can do that but if you haven't had Windows 10 on the system before, you'll have to update from Windows 7 or 8.1. See "System Requirements".
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    11 Apr 2016 #435
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Skalica
    Posts : 206
    Windows 10 Home x64

    I have now RTM version of Windows 10 (10586.164) and activated
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    11 Apr 2016 #436
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,873
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by Fafhrd View Post
    ...then they don't open with your default browser, or automatically in your email client?

    ( I haven't used an email client since webmail was invented, so I just don't know. I don't see ads most times because I use HostMan, which filters out the majority of advertisements at source (ad_source_URL>>10.0.0.0 loopback address))
    OK, Edge is my default browser and it's still happening for me. So, I guess I was wrong in saying Microsoft wants to force us to use Edge. My apologies, Microsoft!

    Now I have complete information for feedback.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    11 Apr 2016 #437
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    OK, Edge is my default browser and it's still happening for me. So, I guess I was wrong in saying Microsoft wants to force us to use Edge. My apologies, Microsoft!

    Now I have complete information for feedback.
    I'm trying to catch up with your problem. What happens when I open a link from my email client it works just fine when it uses Edge. And with the email client I use(eM Client) I can copy the link and open it in any browser and that works fine. Can you explain a bit more about your issue for me.. I'm slow this AM.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    11 Apr 2016 #438
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,873
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    I'm trying to catch up with your problem. What happens when I open a link from my email client it works just fine when it uses Edge. And with the email client I use(eM Client) I can copy the link and open it in any browser and that works fine. Can you explain a bit more about your issue for me.. I'm slow this AM.
    G'morning Jeff:

    I use Outlook (Office 365 subscription) as my email client. I subscribe to several newsletters. When I see something of interest in one of those newsletters, I click on it. And get this:

    Attachment 74250

    I've gotten it with Firefox, Edge and Chrome. It doesn't happen every time, only with DIY Network, HGTV, Walmart, About Home, Amazon, and the list grows. It doesn't happen with Newegg or Sam's Club, Kraft Recipes or Lowes Creative Ideas. Go figure!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Open With.PNG  
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    11 Apr 2016 #439
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,942
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    G'morning Jeff:

    I use Outlook (Office 365 subscription) as my email client. I subscribe to several newsletters. When I see something of interest in one of those newsletters, I click on it. And get this:

    Attachment 74250

    I've gotten it with Firefox, Edge and Chrome. It doesn't happen every time, only with DIY Network, HGTV, Walmart, About Home, Amazon, and the list grows. It doesn't happen with Newegg or Sam's Club, Kraft Recipes or Lowes Creative Ideas. Go figure!
    Hey Wynona, have you tried copying/pasting the different links in notepad and comparing? Might have something to do with redirects. Just a guess though.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    11 Apr 2016 #440
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,873
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    Hey Wynona, have you tried copying/pasting the different links in notepad and comparing? Might have something to do with redirects. Just a guess though.
    No, I haven't, but all of the links worked flawlessly until Build 14316 dropped. If the links are being redirected, it's Windows 10 that's doing the redirecting. They're being redirected to that silly thing!

    As a matter of fact, I had saved an Amazon email from October. It contained a link to software I'd purchased. I got the "what do you wanna use" thing when I clicked on that link. There's just no way there could have been a redirect in this one.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 44 of 73 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257
695034380524216320 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/39650-announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14257-a.html ;)
Windows Insider
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082
677187866225692672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 | Windows Experience Blog See also: Release version 11082 : Microsoft Edge Dev
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 for PC
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:42.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums