Windows 10: You値l soon be able to comment in the Windows Insider Feedback Hub

  1.    31 Mar 2016 #1

    You値l soon be able to comment in the Windows Insider Feedback Hub


    In a tweet today by a Microsoft engineer, we get confirmation that soon those participating in the Insider Program will be able to comment in the Feedback Hub app. This has the potential to open up a longer dialogue between users and engineers to better tailor the experiences of Windows 10 updates and apps to users experiences.
    Read more:
    http://www.winbeta.org/news/youll-so...r-feedback-hub
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 3,357
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       01 Apr 2016 #2

    That will be good! Then I can ask why you no longer see the Winlogon, Winlogoff option in the Sound tab for assigning wav files to Windows functions. When first signing into the desktop as well as when going to restart the machine those sounds could see a wav files assigned for each as well as for system notifications, program crashes, emptying the recycle bin having a beaut there no less as well as connecting, disconnecting devices, etc.

    Bugs seen with some builds and not others of course would be the number #1 item commented about there!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    01 Apr 2016 #3

    I saw Gabe mention that and why they set that up yesterday. It's a nice new feature for members to discuss things that are posted in the feedback section and really hammer out the issues.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 3,357
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       01 Apr 2016 #4

    Well when you hear not only the feedback but even more details from some submitted when the same party will now be able to describe in much more detail the type of problems seen as well as hearing from others for any wide spread type issues that will just what the developers need to know.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    01 Apr 2016 #5

    Night Hawk said: View Post
    Well when you hear not only the feedback but even more details from some submitted when the same party will now be able to describe in much more detail the type of problems seen as well as hearing from others for any wide spread type issues that will just what the developers need to know.
    What ?? Gabe indicated yesterday that he wanted feedback to be more detailed to help out the engineers. And with the new comments things can be clarified with the help of others to really get the forensic job done properly.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 3,357
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       01 Apr 2016 #6

    Well this is the point exactly. People who had already submitted feedback but were not able to ask questions or add in additional details can now express themselves more fully as well as ask those questions. If you are trying a problem you can ask some things to be sure you are not simply confused by a setting and there is an actual bug to report. That's how that can be used to clarify things.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    01 Apr 2016 #7

    Night Hawk said: View Post
    Well this is the point exactly. People who had already submitted feedback but were not able to ask questions or add in additional details can now express themselves more fully as well as ask those questions. If you are trying a problem you can ask some things to be sure you are not simply confused by a setting and there is an actual bug to report. That's how that can be used to clarify things.
    It's also for other members to comment on any feedback. .. Like a conversation between feedback members over issues or changes desiered.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 4,765
    windows 10 Home threshold2
       01 Apr 2016 #8

    Good grief !
    Another long winded head spinning opportunity. And now it is going to happen in my computer.
    At least I don't have to enable it.
    Phew !
    Last edited by davidhk; 01 Apr 2016 at 14:54.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    01 Apr 2016 #9

    davidhk said: View Post
    Good grief !
    Another long winded head spinning opportunity. And now it is going to happen in my computer.
    At least I don't have to enable it.
    Phew !
    This is just an addition to the Feedback App.. so it's not going to have any real impact on your PC per say. If you don't use that app you would never know that option is there.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 3,357
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       01 Apr 2016 #10

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    This is just an addition to the Feedback App.. so it's not going to have any real impact on your PC per say. If you don't use that app you would never know that option is there.
    Gee I think that would likely fall under...? "Better said then Done"?!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Windows 10 Redstone: New 詮eedback Hub merges Insider and Feedback apps Read more: http://www.winbeta.org/news/windows-10-redstone-microsoft-merges-insider-feedback-apps
Solved No Problem, just a comment in Windows Updates and Activation
Rebuilt a Win8.0 Notebook then updated to 8.1. There were over 100 updates to do, quite normal. Of those updates there was a list of 19 Optional updates but only 1 was automatically checked to be installed and that was for Win10. To get all the...
Anyone using the windows home insider preview? Feedback has changed or is really messed up. I will let screenshots tell some of the story. Sorry for the large posting Here is what I get when I try the Feedback app. 24483 Then when I...
Seems I am unable to run the feedback app, before I go for a reinstall is there way around this? Seems to be an inherited setting from an earlier build where this was not dealt with by the Insider Program. Without changing the setting to full...
Source: How Windows Insider Feedback Influences Windows 10 Development How to Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10 How to Change Windows 10 Feedback Frequency How to Change Windows 10 Feedback Options
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

ゥ Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:37.
Find Us