Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Redstone build 14291 now available Mobile

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1.    25 Mar 2016 #21

    badrobot said: View Post
    Have you tried Waze gps? It's a popular one. And it's free. I have it installed for a long time now but rarely use it because of Here Drive. But I think now is the time to make full use of it.
    I'll try it, right now I'm using APP "GPS Navigation". Couple of others were not locally accurate.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 4,333
    Win 10 Pro x64
       25 Mar 2016 #22

    CountMike said: View Post
    I'll try it, right now I'm using APP "GPS Navigation". Couple of others were not locally accurate.


    I will surely miss the lane-assist on Here Drive. It's very helpful on freeways so you know which lanes to stay.

    With Waze, if you have data connection, it will warn you of traffic ahead and if there are police officers along your way.. haha..
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 25,462
    Dual boot: Windows 10 Home Insider Build 16179 & W8.1 Pro x64 with Media Center
       25 Mar 2016 #23

    Ok. All done for the most part. Maps is updating is all. Now to explore....
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 4,333
    Win 10 Pro x64
       25 Mar 2016 #24

    HippsieGypsie said: View Post
    Ok. All done for the most part. Maps is updating is all. Now to explore....

    Did you lose some icons on start menu? I lost 2 when I upgraded but no big deal.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    25 Mar 2016 #25

    badrobot said: View Post
    I will surely miss the lane-assist on Here Drive. It's very helpful on freeways so you know which lanes to stay.

    With Waze, if you have data connection, it will warn you of traffic ahead and if there are police officers along your way.. haha..
    Tried Waze but innacurate street names, not up to date map for around here.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 25,462
    Dual boot: Windows 10 Home Insider Build 16179 & W8.1 Pro x64 with Media Center
       25 Mar 2016 #26

    badrobot said: View Post
    Did you lose some icons on start menu? I lost 2 when I upgraded but no big deal.
    Yes. 2 of them. One was Data Sense which is now Data usage in settings and the other was Me tile. I miss me!

    This is certainly a lot better than WP8.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 25,462
    Dual boot: Windows 10 Home Insider Build 16179 & W8.1 Pro x64 with Media Center
       25 Mar 2016 #27

    Is there no peek and/or double tap to wake the phone?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    25 Mar 2016 #28

    HippsieGypsie said: View Post
    Is there no peek and/or double tap to wake the phone?
    There is on mine 640.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 25,462
    Dual boot: Windows 10 Home Insider Build 16179 & W8.1 Pro x64 with Media Center
       25 Mar 2016 #29

    CountMike said: View Post
    There is on mine 640.
    Hmm. I was having trouble with that with 8 this past month. It was intermittent. Doesn't work at all now. I wonder if there's something wrong with my physical screen.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    25 Mar 2016 #30

    HippsieGypsie said: View Post
    Hmm. I was having trouble with that with 8 this past month. It was intermittent. Doesn't work at all now. I wonder if there's something wrong with my physical screen.
    Clock shows up at first touch but to get to desktop is a bit tricky, got to find proper cadence, my is 2/sec.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Both mail and calendar apps have stopped working since upgrading to build 14291
710602942714241024 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 Windows Update - Check for and Install in...
Build 14291. Safe Mode issue. in Windows Insider
I have had 2 problems with build 14291. One of the 2 has been resolved ........ sfc /scannow not working is fixed. Thanks to member Waltc. Last problem yet to be fixed ........................ Safe Mode. I can go to safe mode , but unable to...
1. Sfc /scannow does not work...........Windows Resource protection could not start the repair service. 2. Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth works. 3. Safe mode does not work. Once got to safe mode, the screen kept...
First Windows 10 Mobile Redstone Build Breaks Down Charging on Lumia 550 Watch out, as you might need to downgrade to 10586 Read more:...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:34.
Find Us