Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 600
    Windows 10 Pro
       22 Feb 2015 #21

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    That's what it looks like.. with no Spartan it's not a big deal.. good that they're fixing bugs but not as many fun things to play with.
    wonder if they make Cortana available to more countries in this build be interesting to see
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jun 2014
    Posts : 4,428
    Windows 10 Pro
       22 Feb 2015 #22

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    That's what it looks like.. with no Spartan it's not a big deal.. good that they're fixing bugs but not as many fun things to play with.
    I totally agree.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,640
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       23 Feb 2015 #23

    I kinda doubt that 10022 will be what we get, since it's been leaked. IIRC, 9926 wasn't leaked before we got it.

    Not very scientific, but my experiences pretty much says that if it's been leaked, we won't get it. We'll get another build altogether.

    I do hope I'm right and we get a build with Spartan.

    C'mon February 25! I wanna win the free updates!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4.    23 Feb 2015 #24

    These are still the only builds listed from 'impressive' branch.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000083.png 
Views:	560 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	13126
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,938
    All kinds
       24 Feb 2015 #25

    Lee said: View Post
    . . .if I don't get something to play with then it is on to Mac OS X for me. . .oh wait. . .
    Well, with Mac you may have something to play with, mostly patching vulnerabilities:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a07816e9a5fc96bc2c4bd5cc207bcc52.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	13170
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Nov 2013
    Idaho USA
    Posts : 4,534
    OS X, Win 10
       24 Feb 2015 #26

    CountMike said: View Post
    Well, with Mac you may have something to play with, mostly patching vulnerabilities:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a07816e9a5fc96bc2c4bd5cc207bcc52.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	13170
    Hi Mike, was joking. . .you know like those who say (for real) that they are going to go to "Linux". . .
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 252
    windows 7
       24 Feb 2015 #27

    Lee said: View Post
    . . .if I don't get something to play with then it is on to Mac OS X for me. . .oh wait. . .
    /\what they said!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 1,540
    W7 32 bit, Linux Mint Xfce 18 64 bit
       24 Feb 2015 #28

    Most vulnerable operating systems and applications in 2014

    On Linux, they should of done it by each operating, not by kernel. Linux Kernel is not an operating system. Just like the Nt Kernel.

    Top applications vulnerabilities should show what version was tested. I am also surprised a few other browser were not included like Opera, Cyberfox, Waterfox, Palemoon, and etc...


    Lee,
    I already have Linux installed as well as windows 7.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Nov 2013
    Idaho USA
    Posts : 4,534
    OS X, Win 10
       26 Feb 2015 #29

    groze said: View Post
    Most vulnerable operating systems and applications in 2014

    On Linux, they should of done it by each operating, not by kernel. Linux Kernel is not an operating system. Just like the Nt Kernel.

    Top applications vulnerabilities should show what version was tested. I am also surprised a few other browser were not included like Opera, Cyberfox, Waterfox, Palemoon, and etc...


    Lee,
    I already have Linux installed as well as windows 7.
    Sorry Groze wouldn't install Linux on any of my system (including my Mac) have no interest in a Matell toy system. . .. . .Just the way I am. . .
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,930
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       26 Feb 2015 #30

    I have a DVD with Linux to rescue my PC if I need to. It's not a bad OS, based on the distribution you use.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Windows 10 for phones build 10072 images leak
Read more: Windows 10 for phones build 10072 images leak: show Office apps and transparency options
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 for phones Preview Build 10038.12518 images leak
Read more: Windows 10 for phones Preview Build 10038.12518 images leak
Windows 10 News
Screenshots from Windows 10 build 10022 leak
Read more: Plethora of screenshots from Windows 10 build 10022 leak WZor.Net - English Windows build 10 Pro TP Build 2206-10022.0.150216 in a slightly different perspective. ...
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 build 10014 images show up online
Source
Windows 10 News
Windows 9 Build 6.4.9829 Spotted Online
More :party:
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums