Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14271 Insider

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
  1. Night Hawk's Avatar
    Posts : 3,329
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       28 Feb 2016 #171

    I have 14 items in the System notification area with only one showing for the antivirus software until starting Steam up to then see 15 with 14 hidden and see only large arrow to open that up to view. Now I have 6 in plain sight and nothing here. Still the same large white arrow.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 666
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 14971.1000
       29 Feb 2016 #172

    Hyper-V?


    Can't find Hyper-V on 14271.

    Anyone find it?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 10,063
    Windows 10 Pro
       29 Feb 2016 #173

    fjk61011 said: View Post
    Can't find Hyper-V on 14271.

    Anyone find it?
    It's exactly in the same place where it has always been.

    To enable Hyper-V:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_02_29_13_05_162.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	66978

    To find it in Start Menu > All apps:


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_02_29_13_05_091.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	66977
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 666
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 14971.1000
       29 Feb 2016 #174

    Kari said: View Post
    It's exactly in the same place where it has always been.

    To enable Hyper-V:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_02_29_13_05_162.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	66978


    To find it in Start Menu > All apps:


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_02_29_13_05_091.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	66977
    Still asleep. Just remembered how to find it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. Night Hawk's Avatar
    Posts : 3,329
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       29 Feb 2016 #175

    Been there done that on many occasions! Will now be seeing the feature enabled on a second system I access remotely since that one has a rather unique situation as far as networking! On the 10 side of the dual boot being the Insider builds 10 will not connect by way of the usb WiFi adapter due to the lack of even 8.1 drivers for the router's extension.

    On the 7 side however the WiFi made the case portable while 7 is unable to be configured to run on the hard wired even when the adapter is removed following seeing that disabled. Getting a network switch there on the 10 side working should be interesting!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6.    29 Feb 2016 #176

    Anyone else having issues with their file explorer crashing if you try to start it after the latest update?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7.    29 Feb 2016 #177

    shadow2201 said: View Post
    Anyone else having issues with their file explorer crashing if you try to start it after the latest update?
    No, not having that problem here.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8.    29 Feb 2016 #178

    simrick said: View Post
    No, not having that problem here.
    After the update, every time I click my file explorer, whether it be on my tool bar, or even in the start menu, it crashes to the desktop. I can get to it by opening like the recycle bin, but otherwise everything else crashes. Not sure what steps I could take to try and remedy this.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    29 Feb 2016 #179

    shadow2201 said: View Post
    After the update, every time I click my file explorer, whether it be on my tool bar, or even in the start menu, it crashes to the desktop. I can get to it by opening like the recycle bin, but otherwise everything else crashes. Not sure what steps I could take to try and remedy this.
    Well, that's not good! Maybe try sfc /scannow?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 12,158
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       29 Feb 2016 #180

    shadow2201 said: View Post
    Anyone else having issues with their file explorer crashing if you try to start it after the latest update?
    Seems to be working here.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Related Threads
677187866225692672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 | Windows Experience Blog See also: Release version 11082 : Microsoft Edge Dev
Source: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:13.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums