Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

  1. Joined : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,289
    Win 10 Pro x64
       15 Feb 2015 #41

    Edwin said: View Post
    Reset my Lumia back to factory, too many features disabled or not working in the Preview.
    Thanks for making the rest of us feel better...
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Oct 2014
    Mid-Hudson Valley, NYS
    Posts : 255
    Windows 10 & Windows 10 Insider Program, Linux Mint 18
       15 Feb 2015 #42

    Edwin said: View Post
    Reset my Lumia back to factory, too many features disabled or not working in the Preview.
    I am enjoying Windows 10 on my desktop but have been reluctant to try it on my Lumia 635 because of some of the negative results reported. I take that you had no problem resetting?

    Rich
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    15 Feb 2015 #43

    rmonroe36 said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Reset my Lumia back to factory, too many features disabled or not working in the Preview.
    I am enjoying Windows 10 on my desktop but have been reluctant to try it on my Lumia 635 because of some of the negative results reported. I take that you had no problem resetting?

    Rich
    Actually, I had a huge error using the 'Windows Phone Recovery Tool', BSOD on the PC and my Phone went blank, scared the shite outta me!
    Restarted the PC and Phone then used the 'Lumia Software Recovery Tool' with no problem.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,289
    Win 10 Pro x64
       15 Feb 2015 #44

    Edwin said: View Post
    rmonroe36 said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Reset my Lumia back to factory, too many features disabled or not working in the Preview.
    I am enjoying Windows 10 on my desktop but have been reluctant to try it on my Lumia 635 because of some of the negative results reported. I take that you had no problem resetting?

    Rich
    Actually, I had a huge error using the 'Windows Phone Recovery Tool', BSOD on the PC and my Phone went blank, scared the shite outta me!
    Restarted the PC and Phone then used the 'Lumia Software Recovery Tool' with no problem.
    @Edwin , you said you were forced to uprade to Denim before 10, can you not do the upgrade again and force stop it after Denim upgrade?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    15 Feb 2015 #45

    badrobot said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    rmonroe36 said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Reset my Lumia back to factory, too many features disabled or not working in the Preview.
    I am enjoying Windows 10 on my desktop but have been reluctant to try it on my Lumia 635 because of some of the negative results reported. I take that you had no problem resetting?

    Rich
    Actually, I had a huge error using the 'Windows Phone Recovery Tool', BSOD on the PC and my Phone went blank, scared the shite outta me!
    Restarted the PC and Phone then used the 'Lumia Software Recovery Tool' with no problem.
    @Edwin , you said you were forced to uprade to Denim before 10, can you not do the upgrade again and force stop it after Denim upgrade?
    Ummm, stupid me, I thought about that after the fact; when the Denim update was done, I didn't bother looking all over the place to see what improvements there were!
    You're not gonna make me try again are ya???!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,289
    Win 10 Pro x64
       15 Feb 2015 #46

    Edwin said: View Post
    badrobot said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    rmonroe36 said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Reset my Lumia back to factory, too many features disabled or not working in the Preview.
    I am enjoying Windows 10 on my desktop but have been reluctant to try it on my Lumia 635 because of some of the negative results reported. I take that you had no problem resetting?

    Rich
    Actually, I had a huge error using the 'Windows Phone Recovery Tool', BSOD on the PC and my Phone went blank, scared the shite outta me!
    Restarted the PC and Phone then used the 'Lumia Software Recovery Tool' with no problem.
    @Edwin , you said you were forced to uprade to Denim before 10, can you not do the upgrade again and force stop it after Denim upgrade?
    Ummm, stupid me, I thought about that after the fact; when the Denim update was done, I didn't bother looking all over the place to see what improvements there were!
    You're not gonna make me try again are ya???!
    Naahh, I was just wondering if you played around with Denim and if it works better than 10.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7.    15 Feb 2015 #47

    badrobot said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    badrobot said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    rmonroe36 said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Reset my Lumia back to factory, too many features disabled or not working in the Preview.
    I am enjoying Windows 10 on my desktop but have been reluctant to try it on my Lumia 635 because of some of the negative results reported. I take that you had no problem resetting?

    Rich
    Actually, I had a huge error using the 'Windows Phone Recovery Tool', BSOD on the PC and my Phone went blank, scared the shite outta me!
    Restarted the PC and Phone then used the 'Lumia Software Recovery Tool' with no problem.
    @Edwin , you said you were forced to uprade to Denim before 10, can you not do the upgrade again and force stop it after Denim upgrade?
    Ummm, stupid me, I thought about that after the fact; when the Denim update was done, I didn't bother looking all over the place to see what improvements there were!
    You're not gonna make me try again are ya???!
    Naahh, I was just wondering if you played around with Denim and if it works better than 10.
    No, I didn't! I should have, though.
    (It would have forced the upgrade in a couple days anyway!):

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	12675
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,289
    Win 10 Pro x64
       19 Feb 2015 #48

    Hmm... I wonder why these apps need updates. (WP 1520).


      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    19 Feb 2015 #49

    I had the same thing, I think I eventually uninstalled them.
    You puttin the preview on?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,289
    Win 10 Pro x64
       19 Feb 2015 #50

    Edwin said: View Post
    I had the same thing, I think I eventually uninstalled them.
    You puttin the preview on?

    Maybe. But I'll play it by the ear.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Windows 10 build 10162 Released
UPDATE: July 6th 2015 618106005704957952 616654866782552065 Read more - Welcome to the faster Fast ring | Blogging Windows
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 When released.
There will be countless applications out there to make 10 look like 7. Yamicsoft already has Windows 10 manager in beta . The ones that change the appearance to resemble an older OS will do nothing but slow it down. I will wait almost the entire...
Customization
Windows 10 Developer Tools released
Still installing on my VM - takes forever!!! Had to create a new VM as the old VM's hard drive wasn't big enough. Had to install Visual Studio 2015 CTP6 before installing the tools Also, the update to 10046 didn't load at first, so I had to...
Windows 10 News
Windows 93 is now RELEASED! :)
This is so cool! I even tried Cat Explorer to open up Ten Forums and it did. Try it here: http://www.windows93.net/ 13921
Chillout Room
Windows 10 will have four patches released on Tuesday
Source A Guy
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:03.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums