Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

  1. Joined : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 17,471
    Triple Boot 10 Pro & 10 Insider Pro & 8.1 Pro
       13 Mar 2015 #481

    Dave44 said: View Post
    wait goes on again no builds today
    Dave, just to add to yours....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-03-13_14h33_13.png   Capture.PNG  
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,939
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       13 Mar 2015 #482

    Well, now I'm testing Win10TP in a VM.. going fine so far and this will be the way I'll continue with it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 1,456
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       13 Mar 2015 #483

    I cannot believe some of the negative comments in this thread, its almost like infants stamping their feet shouting, I want, I want, and then throwing their toys out of the pram because the development team deem it not ready for public consumption due obviously to unforeseen snags.
    Thank goodness Microsoft are behaving in a responsible manner by not releasing before they are satisfied
    in order to avoid even more negative comments by those who would be only to happy to pick up on any malfunctions.
    If it was an aircraft design and development team, do you think they would allow it to fly? well computers can crash as well.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 12,955
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       13 Mar 2015 #484

    I believe I'm in a position to make comments since I test Pre-Alphas, Alphas, and Betas in Ubuntu. So I have a good comparison on how this should work. On my Ubuntu system I have my system set to run the Pre-Alpha 3 days after the newest version is complete and released( sudo do-release-upgrade -d). Microsoft wanted to do something similar an has totally failed. The fast track comes about the same time the slow does staying on the side of caution. The Idea with a preview is not a totally functioning oS, it's watching the OS grow and change/mature. If after an update something breaks one can either reimage to before the update or download a "nightly". That's how it should work-not 1/4 yearly a new build.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    13 Mar 2015 #485

    dencal said: View Post
    I cannot believe some of the negative comments in this thread, its almost like infants stamping their feet shouting, I want, I want, and then throwing their toys out of the pram because the development team deem it not ready for public consumption due obviously to unforeseen snags.
    Thank goodness Microsoft are behaving in a responsible manner by not releasing before they are satisfied
    in order to avoid even more negative comments by those who would be only to happy to pick up on any malfunctions.
    If it was an aircraft design and development team, do you think they would allow it to fly? well computers can crash as well.
    It's called enthusiasm my friend, albeit as immature as it seems. It makes MS smile at the cash register.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 17,471
    Triple Boot 10 Pro & 10 Insider Pro & 8.1 Pro
       13 Mar 2015 #486

    Edwin said: View Post
    It's called enthusiasm my friend, albeit as immature as it seems. It makes MS smile at the cash register.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Nov 2013
    Idaho USA
    Posts : 4,534
    OS X, Win 10
       13 Mar 2015 #487

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I believe I'm in a position to make comments since I test Pre-Alphas, Alphas, and Betas in Ubuntu. So I have a good comparison on how this should work. On my Ubuntu system I have my system set to run the Pre-Alpha 3 days after the newest version is complete and released( sudo do-release-upgrade -d). Microsoft wanted to do something similar an has totally failed. The fast track comes about the same time the slow does staying on the side of caution. The Idea with a preview is not a totally functioning oS, it's watching the OS grow and change/mature. If after an update something breaks one can either reimage to before the update or download a "nightly". That's how it should work-not 1/4 yearly a new build.
    . . .silly, you cannot compare two different OS with one another. . .
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jan 2014
    Walnut Beach, Milford, Ct
    Posts : 7,649
    Win10 Pro / Remix 3.0
       13 Mar 2015 #488

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    M$, take my money.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jun 2014
    Posts : 4,498
    Windows 10 Pro
       13 Mar 2015 #489

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    M$, take my money.
    No! You didn't say Please.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10.    13 Mar 2015 #490

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    M$, take my money.
    Wait a minute, I thought this version was going to be a "FREE" upgrade!!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Is “Almost Ready”
Source
Windows 10 News
Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new Windows 10 build per month
Read more: Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new build of Windows 10 per month
Windows 10 News
Microsoft confirms Windows 10 will come to small ARM...
More
Windows 10 News
Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 32-Bit, Puts an End to Odd..
More
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Build 9879 Users to Get More Updates This Month
More
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:00.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums