Windows 10: Microsoft Confirms New Windows 10 Build Coming This Month

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 3,506
    Win_8.1-Pro, Win_10.1607-Pro, Mint_17.3
       04 Feb 2015 #21

    Ok, by now y'all should know I'm having way too much fun with this

    Predictions so far (only specific dates were entered - next week or the week after doesn't count; or fit). The table really only allows for one member per predication. To keep it fair, one prediction per member, otherwise I would select all of the dates

    Some members have requested two dates and the table reflects their 2nd choice in FireBrick. If another member wants to predict a date in red, then I will update the table with that member's name. The one date per member only applies to maintaining the table, I won't enter 10 names on a single date. You can post any date on the thread.

    02/05 NotClaimed | 02/13 IownAmoneyPit | 02/21 NotClaimed
    02/06 Dave44 | 02/14 Bill | 02/22 Bill
    02/07 NotClaimed | 02/15 Winuser | 02/23 alphanumeric
    02/08 NotClaimed | 02/16 Jeff | 02/24 labeeman
    02/09 Edwin | 02/17 Jamie | 02/25 Wynona
    02/10 alphanumeric | 02/18 Brian | 02/26 Brian
    02/11 NotClaimed | 02/19 NotClaimed | 02/27 futurdreamz
    02/12 Gabe Aul | 02/21 Jackalito | 02/28 Bill



    Feb 12: Win10 TP for Windows Phones was released (no bld number that I could find)

    As of 2/26 19:50 EST
    2/28 is a 3rd choice that can be claimed as a first choice by any other member

    Just a thought - MS did release Win10 TP this month (Feb) as they said they would
    ... just to WinPhones though .... maybe a March release for other devices.
    Last edited by Slartybart; 26 Feb 2015 at 19:51.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 1,424
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       04 Feb 2015 #22

    Go on then... Put me down for the 17th


    -Jamie
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 50
    Windows 10 Insider (fast ring)
       04 Feb 2015 #23

    Hopefully we might get Spartan?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 7,882
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       04 Feb 2015 #24

    Slartybart said: View Post
    Ok, by now y'all should know I'm having way too much fun with this

    Predictons so far
    02/10 alphanumeric
    02/14 Bill
    02/16 Jeff
    Put me in there for 02/24
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    04 Feb 2015 #25

    In case nobodies figured it out, the 10th is patch Tuesday. What better day for a release?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 7,882
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       04 Feb 2015 #26

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    In case nobodies figured it out, the 10th is patch Tuesday. What better day for a release?
    Yep but they just released an update for the current TP I think if a new TP was coming soon they would have waited on this update.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    04 Feb 2015 #27

    labeeman said: View Post
    alphanumeric said: View Post
    In case nobodies figured it out, the 10th is patch Tuesday. What better day for a release?
    Yep but they just released an update for the current TP I think if a new TP was coming soon they would have waited on this update.
    Logically that does make sense. But were talking about Microsoft right?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 7,882
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       04 Feb 2015 #28

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    labeeman said: View Post
    alphanumeric said: View Post
    In case nobodies figured it out, the 10th is patch Tuesday. What better day for a release?
    Yep but they just released an update for the current TP I think if a new TP was coming soon they would have waited on this update.
    Logically that does make sense. But were talking about Microsoft right?
    Yep Agreed.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 815
    Windows 10 Home/10 Pro x 3/Windows 10 Insider Preview ?
       04 Feb 2015 #29

    @Slartybart I predict a new build on Friday the 13.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    04 Feb 2015 #30

    Awesome news!
    My bet is that it'll be ready on Friday 20th
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Read more: Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new build of Windows 10 per month
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:53.
Find Us