Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 600
    Windows 10 Pro
       04 Feb 2015 #11

    hopefully this week or early next week
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 8,226
    Windows 10 IoT
       04 Feb 2015 #12

    Tuesday the 10th maybe?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,755
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       04 Feb 2015 #13

    cognus said: View Post
    dear MS: take all the time you need.
    Bite your fingers! We wants it now!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,755
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       04 Feb 2015 #14

    Lee said: View Post
    No hurry still haven't figured out all the "Sh**t on 9926 yet. . .
    Heck, I haven't figured out all that stuff in Widows 8.1 yet! Never mind Windows 10.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Dec 2013
    Cheshire, England
    Posts : 1,422
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       04 Feb 2015 #15

    Wynona said: View Post
    Lee said: View Post
    No hurry still haven't figured out all the "Sh**t on 9926 yet. . .
    Heck, I haven't figured out all that stuff in Widows 8.1 yet! Never mind Windows 10.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Oct 2013
    Penns Forrest
    Posts : 3,506
    Win_8.1-Pro, Win_10.1607-Pro, Mint_17.3
       04 Feb 2015 #16

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Time takes time.. I bet it will be here by the end of the month, 2/16.

    Jeff
    That's not the end of the month Jeff. 2/29 is the end of the month!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Oct 2013
    Penns Forrest
    Posts : 3,506
    Win_8.1-Pro, Win_10.1607-Pro, Mint_17.3
       04 Feb 2015 #17

    Wynona said: View Post
    Lee said: View Post
    No hurry still haven't figured out all the "Sh**t on 9926 yet. . .
    Heck, I haven't figured out all that stuff in Widows 8.1 yet! Never mind Windows 10.
    You and me both, you and me both.

    I figure learn Win10 and find out some things about Win8 along the way.

    Bill
    .
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jan 2014
    Carencro, LA 70520
    Posts : 7,641
    Windows 10
       04 Feb 2015 #18

    Slartybart said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Time takes time.. I bet it will be here by the end of the month, 2/16.

    Jeff
    That's not the end of the month Jeff. 2/29 is the end of the month!
    My Calendar says it is the 28.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 729
    win 7 dual boot / 10
       04 Feb 2015 #19

    Slartybart said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Time takes time.. I bet it will be here by the end of the month, 2/16.

    Jeff
    That's not the end of the month Jeff. 2/29 is the end of the month!
    2/29 would be the end of the month if this was leap year!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,755
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       04 Feb 2015 #20

    labeeman said: View Post
    Slartybart said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Time takes time.. I bet it will be here by the end of the month, 2/16.

    Jeff
    That's not the end of the month Jeff. 2/29 is the end of the month!
    My Calendar says it is the 28.
    Yep, for 2015, but whoever said that, gave "end of month 2/16. I take that to be end of February 2016.

    Don't know if that's leap year or not.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Is “Almost Ready”
Source
Windows 10 News
Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new Windows 10 build per month
Read more: Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new build of Windows 10 per month
Windows 10 News
Microsoft confirms Windows 10 will come to small ARM...
More
Windows 10 News
Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 32-Bit, Puts an End to Odd..
More
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Build 9879 Users to Get More Updates This Month
More
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:39.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums