Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Nov 2013
    Houston
    Posts : 1,394
    Win-7Prox64 Win-8.1Prox64 Win-10Prox64
       13 Feb 2015 #181

    My new hdd won't be around till 18-19th so I'm in no rush too much fun checking out Linux mint mate 17.1
    Either way fast startup and hibernation will have to be disabled for me anyway
    I believe I forgot to disable them last time around :/
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,659
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       13 Feb 2015 #182

    ThrashZone said: View Post
    My new hdd won't be around till 18-19th so I'm in no rush too much fun checking out Linux mint mate 17.1
    Either way fast startup and hibernation will have to be disabled for me anyway
    I believe I forgot to disable them last time around :/
    My new 17" laptop should be here the 18th, so I'll be getting it set up . . . I'm thinking I want to just "upgrade" to Windows 10, but I don't know yet. I can always get rid of the crapware and make an image, then do a clean install of Windows 10.

    Hmmm, maybe I should try Linux mint out on son-in-law's 17" computer he lent me that he doesn't seem to want back. I can see why too!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 8,198
    Windows 10 IoT
       27 Feb 2015 #183

    So is today the day?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,934
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       27 Feb 2015 #184

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    So is today the day?
    Your guess is good as anyone's at this point. I hope so but I'm not going to hold my breath on it occurring.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jul 2014
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts : 710
    Windows 10 Build 14267
       27 Feb 2015 #185

    "Windowswall" (My Wonderwall Padory)

    Today is gonna be the day
    That they're gonna throw another build to you
    By now you should've somehow
    Realized what you gotta do
    I don't believe that anybody
    Feels the way I do about it now....

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6.    27 Feb 2015 #186

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    So is today the day?
    One would think so since we are running out of days this month. I can't image a Saturday release, so it HAS to be today!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7.    27 Feb 2015 #187

    Vladimir said: View Post
    "Windowswall" (My Wonderwall Padory)

    Today is gonna be the day
    That they're gonna throw another build to you
    By now you should've somehow
    Realized what you gotta do
    I don't believe that anybody
    Feels the way I do about it now....

    You forgot the last verse and chorus!


    Today was gonna be the day,
    they would've shipped a new build to you
    By now you should've somehow
    Realized that's not what they're going to do
    I do believe that everybody
    Feels the way I do
    About it now

    So maybe
    You're gonna say the build team's lazy
    cuz after all
    We've hit another Brick-wall
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jan 2015
    Spain
    Posts : 115
    Windows 8.1/10 TP 9926
       27 Feb 2015 #188

    I have the feeling we won't have a new build this week in the end. Having waited this long, I'd rather wait a bit longer for something more juicy to play with, to be honest.
    We'll see.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jul 2014
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts : 710
    Windows 10 Build 14267
       27 Feb 2015 #189

    Edwin said: View Post
    You forgot the last verse and chorus!


    Today was gonna be the day,
    they would've shipped a new build to you
    By now you should've somehow
    Realized that's not what they're going to do
    I do believe that everybody
    Feels the way I do
    About it now

    So maybe
    You're gonna say the build team's lazy
    cuz after all
    We've hit another Brick-wall
    Thanks for completing it .... Very good indeed !

      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,934
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       27 Feb 2015 #190

    Jackalito said: View Post
    I have the feeling we won't have a new build this week in the end. Having waited this long, I'd rather wait a bit longer for something more juicy to play with, to be honest.
    We'll see.
    I have to agree with your thoughts. For me 9926 is very stable and I have no real issues with it right now, I use it as my primary OS so it's just perfect. If MS does wait let's wait until Spartan shows up and we can have fun with testing that out.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Is “Almost Ready”
Source
Windows 10 News
Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new Windows 10 build per month
Read more: Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new build of Windows 10 per month
Windows 10 News
Microsoft confirms Windows 10 will come to small ARM...
More
Windows 10 News
Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 32-Bit, Puts an End to Odd..
More
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Build 9879 Users to Get More Updates This Month
More
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:42.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums