Windows 10: Microsoft Confirms New Windows 10 Build Coming This Month

Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
  1.    12 Feb 2015 #151

    LOL. Certainly not in Europe. We have all been metric for many years. Most younger people wouldn't have a clue. I work on my own cars, so might have had an inkling.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 14,314
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       13 Feb 2015 #152

    davehc said: View Post
    LOL. Certainly not in Europe. We have all been metric for many years. Most younger people wouldn't have a clue. I work on my own cars, so might have had an inkling.
    I wish we were either metric or inches! I hate it when I'm working on something and have to go dig up a metric wrench because some nut changed horses in the middle of the stream. One or the other please!

    Hmmmm, kinda like here . . . Windows, Linux, IoS, Android . . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 21,844
    Dual boot - Win 10 Pro & Win 10 Insider (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       13 Feb 2015 #153

    Wynona said: View Post
    davehc said: View Post
    LOL. Certainly not in Europe. We have all been metric for many years. Most younger people wouldn't have a clue. I work on my own cars, so might have had an inkling.
    I wish we were either metric or inches! I hate it when I'm working on something and have to go dig up a metric wrench because some nut changed horses in the middle of the stream. One or the other please!

    Hmmmm, kinda like here . . . Windows, Linux, IoS, Android . . .
    Recipe for Ultimate OS:

    1 pair slip-joint pliers

    1 pair adjustable vise-grips

    1 4-in-1 screwdriver

    1 combo ball-peen/flat-head hammer

    dash of WD-40

    Bake at 451 F for 6 months

    Top with sprinkles of DOS and serve to the masses!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 14,314
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       13 Feb 2015 #154

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Wynona said: View Post
    davehc said: View Post
    LOL. Certainly not in Europe. We have all been metric for many years. Most younger people wouldn't have a clue. I work on my own cars, so might have had an inkling.
    I wish we were either metric or inches! I hate it when I'm working on something and have to go dig up a metric wrench because some nut changed horses in the middle of the stream. One or the other please!

    Hmmmm, kinda like here . . . Windows, Linux, IoS, Android . . .
    Recipe for Ultimate OS:

    1 pair slip-joint pliers

    1 pair adjustable vise-grips

    1 4-in-1 screwdriver

    1 combo ball-peen/flat-head hammer

    dash of WD-40

    Bake at 451 F for 6 months

    Top with sprinkles of DOS and serve to the masses!
    I'd be happy with DOS; it's what I started out with (after the Tandy Color Computer). And you might need a tack hammer for some of the tighter/smaller stuff in DOS.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    13 Feb 2015 #155

    Dos.. yuck

    So any guess on when the next build will come out??
    I hope today..

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 8,299
    Windows 10 Professional
       13 Feb 2015 #156

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Dos.. yuck

    So any guess on when the next build will come out??
    I hope today..

    Jeff
    24th.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    13 Feb 2015 #157

    Edwin said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Dos.. yuck

    So any guess on when the next build will come out??
    I hope today..

    Jeff
    24th.
    I'm hoping it comes sooner than that.

    J..
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 8,299
    Windows 10 Professional
       13 Feb 2015 #158

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Dos.. yuck

    So any guess on when the next build will come out??
    I hope today..

    Jeff
    24th.
    I'm hoping it comes sooner than that.

    J..
    Meh, I'm not holdin my breath.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    13 Feb 2015 #159

    Edwin said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Dos.. yuck

    So any guess on when the next build will come out??
    I hope today..

    Jeff
    24th.
    I'm hoping it comes sooner than that.

    J..
    Meh, I'm not holdin my breath.
    Neither am I but I really want to test out Spartan.
    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 8,299
    Windows 10 Professional
       13 Feb 2015 #160

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Dos.. yuck

    So any guess on when the next build will come out??
    I hope today..

    Jeff
    24th.
    I'm hoping it comes sooner than that.

    J..
    Meh, I'm not holdin my breath.
    Neither am I but I really want to test out Spartan.
    Jeff
    I was hoping it was on the W10Mobile TP but, apparently that's not til later as well.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Read more: Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new build of Windows 10 per month
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:36.
Find Us