Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 600
    Windows 10 Pro
       12 Feb 2015 #141

    windows 10 phone preview released today so no new build for us today

    Gabriel Aul @GabeAul · 14m 14 minutes ago Okay #WindowsInsiders, you've all been patient enough. TODAY is the day for Win10 Technical Preview for phones. Stay tuned for more info.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jan 2015
    Spain
    Posts : 115
    Windows 8.1/10 TP 9926
       12 Feb 2015 #142

    Dave44 said: View Post
    windows 10 phone preview released today so no new build for us today

    Gabriel Aul @GabeAul · 14m 14 minutes ago Okay #WindowsInsiders, you've all been patient enough. TODAY is the day for Win10 Technical Preview for phones. Stay tuned for more info.
    Fair enough, they've been waiting for this longer than us for a new PC Windows 10 build.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 359
    Windows 10
       12 Feb 2015 #143

    Edwin said: View Post
    I'm goin with tomorrow, (13th), 16:00hrs, (4pm). (Period)
    The 13th is taken by IownAmoneyPit
    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Fast ring 13th, slow ring 16th..... But I still like 13:16 tomorrow Redmond Standard Time!
    The 16th is taken by Jeff
    Winuser said: View Post
    All are good guesses. Just to be different I'm going with today 12-15.
    You now have the 12th. I won't be crossing it off until later tonight, though the release should've been in the morning.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 19
    win10 insider current build usually
       12 Feb 2015 #144

    Thought it was one unified program does it all ... hand held, laptop, desktop, aquarium.. etc.

    1316 isn't that the size of his 4 boats spark plug wrench ? One size fits all !
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Oct 2013
    Penns Forrest
    Posts : 3,506
    Win_8.1-Pro, Win_10.1607-Pro, Mint_17.3
       12 Feb 2015 #145

    https://twitter.com/GabeAul?original...w_p=tweetembed

    Gabriel Aul @GabeAul · 1h 1 hour ago
    Answer to the puzzle:
    I tweeted it at 10:02 PM
    Go-live target was 10:00AM today
    718mins later
    718 is 1316 in Octal

    Gabriel Aul @GabeAul · 3h 3 hours ago
    Okay #WindowsInsiders, you've all been patient enough. TODAY is the day for Win10 Technical Preview for phones. Stay tuned for more info.

    Announcing the first build of Windows 10 Technical Preview for Phones

    There was another tweet about the awesome track - that will be the relase for a while (not impressive)
    Last edited by Slartybart; 12 Feb 2015 at 15:06.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Nov 2013
    Idaho USA
    Posts : 4,534
    OS X, Win 10
       12 Feb 2015 #146

    mikiep said: View Post
    Thought it was one unified program does it all ... hand held, laptop, desktop, aquarium.. etc.

    1316 isn't that the size of his 4 boats spark plug wrench ? One size fits all !
    What. . .can't seem to make sense of what you are attempting to say. . .
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 17,361
    Triple Boot 10 Pro & 10 Insider Pro & 8.1 Pro
       12 Feb 2015 #147

    Lee said: View Post
    mikiep said: View Post
    Thought it was one unified program does it all ... hand held, laptop, desktop, aquarium.. etc.

    1316 isn't that the size of his 4 boats spark plug wrench ? One size fits all !
    What. . .can't seem to make sense of what you are attempting to say. . .
    I think he means 13/16" socket used in socket wrench to remove/install spark plugs. Very common.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Nov 2013
    Idaho USA
    Posts : 4,534
    OS X, Win 10
       12 Feb 2015 #148

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Lee said: View Post
    mikiep said: View Post
    Thought it was one unified program does it all ... hand held, laptop, desktop, aquarium.. etc.

    1316 isn't that the size of his 4 boats spark plug wrench ? One size fits all !
    What. . .can't seem to make sense of what you are attempting to say. . .
    I think he means 13/16" socket used in socket wrench to remove/install spark plugs. Very common.
    . . .What has that got to do with the subject matter the OP is attempting to bring to the table. . .
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 17,361
    Triple Boot 10 Pro & 10 Insider Pro & 8.1 Pro
       12 Feb 2015 #149

    Lee said: View Post
    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Lee said: View Post
    mikiep said: View Post
    Thought it was one unified program does it all ... hand held, laptop, desktop, aquarium.. etc.

    1316 isn't that the size of his 4 boats spark plug wrench ? One size fits all !
    What. . .can't seem to make sense of what you are attempting to say. . .
    I think he means 13/16" socket used in socket wrench to remove/install spark plugs. Very common.
    . . .What has that got to do with the subject matter the OP is attempting to bring to the table. . .
    Not a clue, Lee. Maybe a reference to Joe Belifioro stating "one platform" and no need to ask "what OS are you on".. Not really sure.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,659
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       12 Feb 2015 #150

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Lee said: View Post
    mikiep said: View Post
    Thought it was one unified program does it all ... hand held, laptop, desktop, aquarium.. etc.

    1316 isn't that the size of his 4 boats spark plug wrench ? One size fits all !
    What. . .can't seem to make sense of what you are attempting to say. . .
    I think he means 13/16" socket used in socket wrench to remove/install spark plugs. Very common.
    Well, I know and you know, but who else other than a mechanic would know that 1316 meant 13/16" even if it was associated with his four boats? Yup, I know my way around a set of socket wrenches as well as I know my way around open end and box end wrenches Pass me the Philips head screwdriver, please.

    Oh, I forgot that most of us who work on or build our computers know what a Philips head is.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Is “Almost Ready”
Source
Windows 10 News
Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new Windows 10 build per month
Read more: Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new build of Windows 10 per month
Windows 10 News
Microsoft confirms Windows 10 will come to small ARM...
More
Windows 10 News
Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 32-Bit, Puts an End to Odd..
More
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Build 9879 Users to Get More Updates This Month
More
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:43.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums