Windows 10: Microsoft Confirms New Windows 10 Build Coming This Month

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
  1.    12 Feb 2015 #131

    All are good guesses. Just to be different I'm going with today 12-15.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    12 Feb 2015 #132

    Edwin said: View Post
    There might be something going on cuz my Updates aren't working.
    I've been getting updates on a regular basis.. defender and such.

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 346
    Windows 10 Pro 15063.332
       12 Feb 2015 #133

    What branch are we going to get? Currently my Windows 10 TP Branch Name is set to fbl_awesome1501_cm. I thought it would be some branch of impressive by now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 7,886
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       12 Feb 2015 #134

    tracit99 said: View Post
    What branch are we going to get? Currently my Windows 10 TP Branch Name is set to fbl_awesome1501_cm. I thought it would be some branch of impressive by now.
    Try this story.
    Microsoft Releases More Details About the Next Windows 10 Build

      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 21,973
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       12 Feb 2015 #135

    tracit99 said: View Post
    What branch are we going to get? Currently my Windows 10 TP Branch Name is set to fbl_awesome1501_cm. I thought it would be some branch of impressive by now.
    Mine says...


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	41 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	12502
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    12 Feb 2015 #136

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    tracit99 said: View Post
    What branch are we going to get? Currently my Windows 10 TP Branch Name is set to fbl_awesome1501_cm. I thought it would be some branch of impressive by now.
    Mine says...


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	41 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	12502
    From my understanding it should be fbl_awsome1501..
    or should it be fbl_impressive??
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 21,973
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       12 Feb 2015 #137

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    f14tomcat said: View Post
    tracit99 said: View Post
    What branch are we going to get? Currently my Windows 10 TP Branch Name is set to fbl_awesome1501_cm. I thought it would be some branch of impressive by now.
    Mine says...


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	41 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	12502
    From my understanding it should be fbl_awsome1501..
    or should it be fbl_impressive??
    Wonder what would happen if I changed mine to fbl_impressive_1316 ????? ????? Dare I?!?!?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    12 Feb 2015 #138

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    f14tomcat said: View Post
    tracit99 said: View Post
    What branch are we going to get? Currently my Windows 10 TP Branch Name is set to fbl_awesome1501_cm. I thought it would be some branch of impressive by now.
    Mine says...


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	41 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	12502
    From my understanding it should be fbl_awsome1501..
    or should it be fbl_impressive??
    Wonder what would happen if I changed mine to fbl_impressive_1316 ????? ????? Dare I?!?!?
    I did and nothing happened. Good or bad.

    Sigh..
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 21,973
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       12 Feb 2015 #139

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    f14tomcat said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    f14tomcat said: View Post
    tracit99 said: View Post
    What branch are we going to get? Currently my Windows 10 TP Branch Name is set to fbl_awesome1501_cm. I thought it would be some branch of impressive by now.
    Mine says...


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	41 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	12502
    From my understanding it should be fbl_awsome1501..
    or should it be fbl_impressive??
    Wonder what would happen if I changed mine to fbl_impressive_1316 ????? ????? Dare I?!?!?
    I did and nothing happened. Good or bad.

    Sigh..

    a side note.... is that value of (1) correct for ThreshholdOptedIn?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 346
    Windows 10 Pro 15063.332
       12 Feb 2015 #140

    Wondering why my settings are different from everyone else?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Applic.jpg  
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Read more: Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new build of Windows 10 per month
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:01.
Find Us