Windows 10: Microsoft Confirms New Windows 10 Build Coming This Month

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1.    10 Feb 2015 #101

    Here are all the updates I've received so far:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	304 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	12358
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    10 Feb 2015 #102

    Edwin said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Patches coming through now.
    I don't know if this is big or not, it's taking a while to download!
    I think the entire process took about 10 minutes from the beginning to the end, reboot.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    10 Feb 2015 #103

    It didn't take long for my updates to downloaded and install.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 8,313
    Windows 10 Professional
       10 Feb 2015 #104

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Patches coming through now.
    I don't know if this is big or not, it's taking a while to download!
    I think the entire process took about 10 minutes from the beginning to the end, reboot.
    Do the results show?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    10 Feb 2015 #105

    Edwin said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Edwin said: View Post
    Patches coming through now.
    I don't know if this is big or not, it's taking a while to download!
    I think the entire process took about 10 minutes from the beginning to the end, reboot.
    Do the results show?
    Here is what I found when I went to the advanced options -> view update history and this is what I found:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	282 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	12359
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    10 Feb 2015 #106

    I'm guessing it isn't going to happen today so I'll pick the 23 if it's not taken. It's my birthday so why not.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    10 Feb 2015 #107

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    I'm guessing it isn't going to happen today so I'll pick the 23 if it's not taken. It's my birthday so why not.
    Updated, also I crossed off today. Nobody voted for it either.
    Last edited by FuturDreamz; 11 Feb 2015 at 13:04.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 32
    win10 insider Enterprise
       12 Feb 2015 #108

    Is everybody getting the VC++2012 update 4 redistributable ?
    I didn't get it .... but maybe because I had already installed the 2013 redistributable.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    12 Feb 2015 #109

    ISO files will be available for next few builds confirms Gabriel Aul

    https://twitter.com/GabeAul/status/565771119601266688
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    12 Feb 2015 #110

    Dave44 said: View Post
    ISO files will be available for next few builds confirm Gabriel Aul

    https://twitter.com/GabeAul/status/565771119601266688
    Thanks for the information.

    Jeff
    PS, I really want to try out the next build and see what Spartan looks like.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Read more: Microsoft will deliver, at least, one new build of Windows 10 per month
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12.
Find Us