Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

  1. Joined : Jan 2014
    Carencro, LA 70520
    Posts : 7,641
    Windows 10
       10 Feb 2015 #11

    Another update for Flash today 02-10-15 When will Flash disappear?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,939
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       10 Feb 2015 #12

    labeeman said: View Post
    Another update for Flash today 02-10-15 When will Flash disappear?
    I would bet not until HTML5 fully takes it's place and that's not going to happen all that soon, IMO.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jan 2014
    Carencro, LA 70520
    Posts : 7,641
    Windows 10
       10 Feb 2015 #13

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    labeeman said: View Post
    Another update for Flash today 02-10-15 When will Flash disappear?
    I would bet not until HTML5 fully takes it's place and that's not going to happen all that soon, IMO.
    If it happened yesterday it would not be soon enough. LOL
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,939
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       10 Feb 2015 #14

    labeeman said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    labeeman said: View Post
    Another update for Flash today 02-10-15 When will Flash disappear?
    I would bet not until HTML5 fully takes it's place and that's not going to happen all that soon, IMO.
    If it happened yesterday it would not be soon enough. LOL
    It is going to take some time for the transition to take place so I wouldn't hold my breath.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jan 2014
    Carencro, LA 70520
    Posts : 7,641
    Windows 10
       10 Feb 2015 #15

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    labeeman said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    labeeman said: View Post
    Another update for Flash today 02-10-15 When will Flash disappear?
    I would bet not until HTML5 fully takes it's place and that's not going to happen all that soon, IMO.
    If it happened yesterday it would not be soon enough. LOL
    It is going to take some time for the transition to take place so I wouldn't hold my breath.
    Yep I know, I have Flash disabled on all my browsing enable on my click only even TenFourms uses Flash.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6.    12 Feb 2015 #16

    But Apples don't get viruses or Malware!!!!!! Also Flash will disappear when websites stop using it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,939
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       12 Feb 2015 #17

    orlbuckeye said: View Post
    But Apples don't get viruses or Malware!!!!!! Also Flash will disappear when websites stop using it.
    @orlbuckeye
    1. Apple Computers do get viruses just like a PC will. The difference is that there are so many more PC's than Apple products the hackers will rather spend their time attacking a PC over an Apple any day.
    Let me google that for you

    2. Yes, when website designers drop the use of flash it will go away but that's not going to happen overnight. Just think of the amount of work that's going to be required to complete that task and keep in mind that older sites may never get updated.

    Jeff
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Aug 2014
    Australia, Adelaide
    Posts : 1,394
    W7 Ultimate SP1 (64 bit), LM 18.1 MATE (64 bit), W10IP VM, W10 Home
       12 Feb 2015 #18

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    orlbuckeye said: View Post
    But Apples don't get viruses or Malware!!!!!! Also Flash will disappear when websites stop using it.
    @orlbuckeye
    1. Apple Computers do get viruses just like a PC will. The difference is that there are so many more PC's than Apple products the hackers will rather spend their time attacking a PC over an Apple any day.
    I think orlbuckeye might have been "having a go at" Apple.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,939
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       12 Feb 2015 #19

    lehnerus2000 said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    orlbuckeye said: View Post
    But Apples don't get viruses or Malware!!!!!! Also Flash will disappear when websites stop using it.
    @orlbuckeye
    1. Apple Computers do get viruses just like a PC will. The difference is that there are so many more PC's than Apple products the hackers will rather spend their time attacking a PC over an Apple any day.
    I think orlbuckeye might have been "having a go at" Apple.
    Could be drinking some cool aid.. or should I say Apple Juice.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Aug 2014
    Australia, Adelaide
    Posts : 1,394
    W7 Ultimate SP1 (64 bit), LM 18.1 MATE (64 bit), W10IP VM, W10 Home
       12 Feb 2015 #20

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Could be drinking some cool aid.. or should I say Apple Juice.
    I wouldn't have thought so (based on orlbuckeye's system specs).
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Password Reset Disk - Create on USB Flash Drive in Windows 10
How to Create a Password Reset Disk on USB Flash Drive in Windows 10 If you forget your Windows password, you can use a password reset disk to create a new one. It is recommend that you create a password reset disk when you create a password for...
Tutorials
USB Flash Drive - Create to Install Windows 10
How to Create a Bootable USB Flash Drive to Install Windows 10 This tutorial will show you how to create a bootable USB flash drive that can be used to install Windows 10 with or without UEFI. CONTENTS: Option One: Use Media Creation...
Tutorials
Windows 10 - Setup and Run on USB Flash Drive
How to Setup and Run Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive This tutorial will show you how to manually setup Windows 10 To Go from any Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 system and run Windows 10 from a USB flash drive. The same procedure can be applied for...
Tutorials
Windows 10 can be pre-ordered from Amazon on USB Flash Drive
If I pre-order Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive from Amazon and it arrives on the shipping date, will the Microsoft branded flash drive be write protected to prevent erasing the original installation files preinstalled by Microsoft?
General Support
Windows 10 KB3018943 security update for IE Flash Player
The KB3018943 security update for IE Flash Player can be downloaded in Windows Update. 537310097236447232
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums