Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099 Insider

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 22,741
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #20

    CountMike said:
    What abut wedding ring ? Circus ring ? Onion rings ? Ring around roses ? Ring around collar ?
    Onion rigs all the way.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 19,215
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #21

    fjk61011 said:
    What are the add-ons for EDGE that most seem to comment on?
    Most are wishing for Roboform and some adware stopper.
    Me, mostly video downloader and streamer.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 17,639
    Windows 10 Pro
       #22

    Edwin said:
    Goodness sake, I'm not even set up for the fast ring...
    actually, I'm not set up for any ring!
    It never stops amazing me how differently these upgrades come. On my real physical machines I have Education editions but because I need Pro ISO images, I fired up EN-US activated Windows 10 Pro 11082 Hyper-V virtual machine, fully updated and activated since the day one. It has no 11099 to offer although I am on a fast ring.

    But: As I had no EN-GB Pro installed, I installed now when Gabe Aul tweeted about release of 11099 an EN-GB 11082 on a virtual machine, activated it, set it on fast ring and rebooted. It immediately picked up the 11099 upgrade and I have already created the ISO image.

    Short: an existing EN-US Pro 11082, no upgrade yet. A fresh EN-GB Pro 11082, installed an hour and a half ago, already upgraded to 11099 and ISO file created.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 56,064
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #23

    Kari said:
    It never stops amazing me how differently these upgrades come. On my real physical machines I have Education editions but because I need Pro ISO images, I fired up EN-US activated Windows 10 Pro 11082 Hyper-V virtual machine, fully updated and activated since the day one. It has no 11099 to offer although I am on a fast ring.

    But: As I had no EN-GB Pro installed, I installed now when Gabe Aul tweeted about release of 11099 an EN-GB 11082 on a virtual machine, activated it, set it on fast ring and rebooted. It immediately picked up the 11099 upgrade and I have already created the ISO image.

    Short: an existing EN-US Pro 11082, no upgrade yet. A fresh EN-GB Pro 11082, installed an hour and a half ago, already upgraded to 11099 and ISO file created.
    2:48pm.... no offer yet, en-us 11082 fully up to date and activated. Don't want to take you TOO literally, but does this mean it will be like last time when I didn't get it offered for 3 days????



    EDIT: With the exception of Jeff, all the other posters here who are up on 11099 are OUTSIDE the US.....
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 22,741
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #24

    f14tomcat said:
    2:48pm.... no offer yet, en-us 11082 fully up to date and activated. Don't want to take you TOO literally, but does this mean it will be like last time when I didn't get it offered for 3 days????
    You might still get it later on today. I got it right away when I checked for updates when I got home from Erin's place. And I have zero idea on how the updates are dropped to each PC.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 19,215
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #25

    Apparently very random thing.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 22,741
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #26

    CountMike said:
    Apparently very random thing.
    It seems to be.. it would be nice if there was a schedule or something.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 56,064
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #27

    BunnyJ said:
    It seems to be.. it would be nice if there was a schedule or something.
    All that would do is cause bickering about who's where in line.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 19,215
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #28

    BunnyJ said:
    It seems to be.. it would be nice if there was a schedule or something.
    I am still downloading but there's a puzzling thing. It's showing that there is a problem with getting preview settings although it still shows fast ring engaged !
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 1,261
    Windows 11 (22581.100)
       #29

    Downloading
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099-capture-1.jpg
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums