Security Update - KB3132372 - Flash Player

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,763
    Windows 10 Home
       #50

    viffer13 said:
    Incredimail is now working again with todays flash player update.
    Thanks for the update on the Update which seems to have fixed a few issues that came up with the last one.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 386
    Windows 10 Pro
       #51

    Got the update fine. Bit strange though as i left my PC on idle for about an hour or so (maybe less) and when i came back, it had gone into sleep or hybernation. I moved the mouse and it woke up fine but i set all my power settings to make sure it wouldn't go off etc. Once i installed the update, it don't go off now.

    Very strange!
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 244
    Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
       #52

    Security Update - KB3132372 - Flash Player


    Yes I found that out on the holiday weekend. Incredimail responded with a way around it but did not work. I hid the update and uninstalling it first and waited for it to try and install again and then had no problems. So far they have not fixed anything.
    Shipinomore



    viffer13 said:
    If you use incredimail this update will break it.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 2,818
    Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 21H1 (build 19043.1202)
       #53

    shipinomore10 said:
    Yes I found that out on the holiday weekend. Incredimail responded with a way around it but did not work. I hid the update and uninstalling it first and waited for it to try and install again and then had no problems. So far they have not fixed anything.
    Shipinomore
    Have you installed the update that came out on 05/01/2016 ending in 431
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 5,440
    windows 10 Pro ver 21H2 build 19044.1348
       #54

    RE : I hid the update and uninstalling it first and waited for it to try and install again and then had no problems.
    As of Jan 4th, the update KB3132372 has been pulled by Microsoft.
    Source

    RE : So far they have not fixed anything
    As of Jan 5th, MS has released a new update KB KB3133431
    Last edited by davidhk; 06 Jan 2016 at 09:25.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 244
    Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
       #55

    Security Update - KB3132372 - Flash Player


    I just went in and checked for hidden updates and kb3132372 was no longer there.
    yesterday I did install kb3133431 with no problems. and now everything is working including Incredimail.
    Shipinomore
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 5,440
    windows 10 Pro ver 21H2 build 19044.1348
       #56

    shipinomore10 said:
    I just went in and checked for hidden updates and kb3132372 was no longer there.
    yesterday I did install kb3133431 with no problems. and now everything is working including Incredimail.
    Shipinomore
    Wonderful.
    One less person having problem with KB3132372.

    Anyone else getting problems resolved after installing KB3133431 ?
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 123,306
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #57

    Well David, I now have a problem with SearchUI.EXE crashing like crazy.....already ran SFC and it repaired a few things, then reported no more problems, DISM also reports no errors found, but searchUI is still crashing???
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 5,440
    windows 10 Pro ver 21H2 build 19044.1348
       #58

    Not sure either of the 2 updates has contributed to your problem.
    But, if you suspect so, uninstall them, one at a time, and see what happens.

    I have both updates in my system and I have no issue whatsoever.

    Security Update - KB3132372 - Flash Player-updates.png
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 123,306
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.675
       #59

    davidhk said:
    Not sure either of the 2 updates has contributed to your problem.
    But, if you suspect so, uninstall them, one at a time, and see what happens.

    I have both updates in my system and I have no issue whatsoever.

    Security Update - KB3132372 - Flash Player-updates.png
    Yeah, think I'll just use my last image backup.....12/30 to see if that fixes this stupid searchUI problem.....can't think of anything else.....
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:49.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums