Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    20 Jan 2015 #11
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,497
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    Tip   Tip
    Just a reminder to not forget about this event tomorrow, and to look for the new Windows 10 ISO to be released afterwards.

    Gonna miss it! Got called in to work!
    I'll miss it as well. Erin has a Dr. apt.. not a big deal..She comes first.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    20 Jan 2015 #12
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 1,421
    win 10 Insider

    Ours is at 4am tomorrow here in NZ!! Think I will wait!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    21 Jan 2015 #13
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 372
    Windows 10

    Pacific standard time...!! Aw crap on a cracker....
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    21 Jan 2015 #14
    Join Date : Jan 2015
    Nijmegen, Netherlands
    Posts : 16
    Windows Technical Preview 64-bit

    Everyone here is talking about an ISO but can you also update with the Preview Builds section in Windows Settings?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    21 Jan 2015 #15
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,497
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingAndreaz View Post
    Everyone here is talking about an ISO but can you also update with the Preview Builds section in Windows Settings?
    I would think so. Or hope so at least.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    21 Jan 2015 #16
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 24,235
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17017
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingAndreaz View Post
    Everyone here is talking about an ISO but can you also update with the Preview Builds section in Windows Settings?
    I would think so. Or hope so at least.
    Yes, you will be able to either update to the new build, or clean install it with the ISO when released.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    21 Jan 2015 #17
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,497
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingAndreaz View Post
    Everyone here is talking about an ISO but can you also update with the Preview Builds section in Windows Settings?
    I would think so. Or hope so at least.
    Yes, you will be able to either update to the new build, or clean install it with the ISO when released.
    Thanks for the information Shawn.

    Have a great day.
    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    21 Jan 2015 #18
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Standish, Lancashire
    Posts : 5,883
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Live event discussion here - https://www.tenforums.com/general-dis...iscussion.html

    Thread closed.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
VMWARE webcast
https://vts.inxpo.com/scripts/Server.nxp?LASCmd=AI:1;F:US!100&PreviousLoginCount=0&ForceProfileToBeFilledOut=0&DisplayItem=NULL&ShowFrameFormatOverride=NULL&RandomValue=1422009193203
Software and Apps
Microsoft Details New Windows 10 Features
More
Windows 10 News
New Windows 9 Details Leak
More
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:24.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums