Windows 10 January Technical Preview build 99xx Change Log

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
  1. alphanumeric's Avatar
    Posts : 14,094
    Windows 10 IoT
       #80

    I missed a lot of it, the screen would just freeze with the buffering message. I had to back out and open the page again to get back to a live feed. Even then it was full of stuttering and skips.
      My Computer

  2. alphanumeric's Avatar
    Posts : 14,094
    Windows 10 IoT
       #81

    Vladimir said:
    Next build is due to next week !
    If they mentioned that I missed it. That was one of the things I really wanted to know too.
      My Computer

  3. Dave44's Avatar
    Posts : 1,147
    Windows 10 Pro
       #82

    can watch event replay here

    Windows 10: The Next Chapter
      My Computer

  4. alphanumeric's Avatar
    Posts : 14,094
    Windows 10 IoT
       #83

    Thanks for that link, I'll likely have a look at that to see what I missed the first time.
      My Computer

  5. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 2,079
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       #84

    Next build is due "within the next week". So it could be tomorrow, could be next Wednesday. Who knows.
      My Computer

  6. whs's Avatar
    whs
    Posts : 1,935
    Windows 7
       #85

    Does it really matter whether we get it tomorrow or next week. We'll have at least half a year to play around with it. And then a free upgrade.
      My Computer

  7. alphanumeric's Avatar
    Posts : 14,094
    Windows 10 IoT
       #86

    whs said:
    Does it really matter whether we get it tomorrow or next week. We'll have at least half a year to play around with it. And then a free upgrade.
    Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet? No not really, but where's the fun in that?
      My Computer

  8. Phone Man's Avatar
    Posts : 1,315
    Windows 10 Pro 1909 64 bit
       #87

    blackroseMD1 said:
    Next build is due "within the next week". So it could be tomorrow, could be next Wednesday. Who knows.
    The Shadow Knows !!!

    Jim
      My Computer

  9. Slartybart's Avatar
    Posts : 3,502
    Win_8.1-Pro, Win_10.1607-Pro, Mint_17.3
       #88

    Who knows what lurks in the hearts of evil men?

    Windows 10 January Technical Preview build 99xx Change Log-theshadow.png

    Phone Man said:
    The Shadow Knows !!!

    Jim
      My Computer

  10. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,728
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #89

    alphanumeric said:
    whs said:
    Does it really matter whether we get it tomorrow or next week. We'll have at least half a year to play around with it. And then a free upgrade.
    Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet? No not really, but where's the fun in that?
      My Computer


 
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:03.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums