Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 Insider

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 138
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit BETA
       30 Dec 2015 #270

    Lee said: View Post
    . . ./sometimes I wonder why some folks are even in the insider program. . .
    Exactly my point
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    30 Dec 2015 #271

    DoItJust said: View Post
    Exactly my point
    . . .Wasn't trying to make a point. . .just thinking out loud. . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,479
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       30 Dec 2015 #272

    dencal said: View Post
    The reason why Microsoft run an insider program is hopefully to sort out any anomalies.
    The idea being the more users testing and reporting faults the better for a future product.
    As for your quotes "no info as to what to look into" and "keep us in the dark", if M$ knew all the answers WHY would they need insiders?

    Hopefully you are providing feedback, though I disagree with your "total disaster", as enormous progress has been made since the first W10 insider release in July of last year, thanks to insiders. and M$ incorporating many suggestions.

    Remember this is still an ongoing project in development ie- Redstone.
    Agreed, Dencal. Other than a few (mostly forgotten by now) glitches, Windows 10 has been great for me. I had quite a few problems with my AMD video; however, that was AMD's fault, not Microsoft's.

    There are many hardware/software parts that make up a computer. Contrary to popular opinion, it's not Microsoft's fault when an OEM fails to deliver.

    When it all boils down, I think Microsoft and cooperating OEMs are doing a great job with Windows 10. I certainly couldn't do as well, and would like to ask those complaining if they could.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    30 Dec 2015 #273

    Hi,

    Wouldn't one expect them to first fix the previous glitches before releasing a new update that also brings a few of its own ?


    Cheers,
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    30 Dec 2015 #274

    fdegrove said: View Post
    Hi,

    Wouldn't one expect them to first fix the previous glitches before releasing a new update that also brings a few of its own ?


    Cheers,
    Try working on a 50+ million like program/OS and see how easy it is to just fix bugs.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,479
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       30 Dec 2015 #275

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Try working on a 50+ million like program/OS and see how easy it is to just fix bugs.
    What you said! :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 138
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit BETA
       30 Dec 2015 #276

    fdegrove said: View Post
    Hi,

    Wouldn't one expect them to first fix the previous glitches before releasing a new update that also brings a few of its own ?


    Cheers,


    Of course MS knows what they have changed, tried to fix or add in each release.
    They would get much more info from the insider program if they were more open about what they tried to achieve in each release.
    As they work now only gives the impression that they are trying to put out fires everywhere without a proper development plan.
    Yes, I'm really starting to ask myself why I'm in the program
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    30 Dec 2015 #277

    Wynona said: View Post
    What you said! :)
    Trust me.. I was a full time professional programmer for over 20 years and trying to debug an 100K line program is a pain.. I would shoot myself if I had to work on an OS.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    30 Dec 2015 #278

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Try working on a 50+ million like program/OS and see how easy it is to just fix bugs.
    . . .feeling a little adventurous there Mr. Bunny. . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    30 Dec 2015 #279

    DoItJust said: View Post


    Of course MS knows what they have changed, tried to fix or add in each release.
    They would get much more info from the insider program if they were more open about what they tried to achieve in each release.
    As they work now only gives the impression that they are trying to put out fires everywhere without a proper development plan.
    Yes, I'm really starting to ask myself why I'm in the program
    I was in it up till a few weeks ago and with the announcement that builds would be coming faster and with more bugs made me reconsider my participation and I dropped out. What I might do today is set up a virtual environment and do the testing there like others here do.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE: November 9th 2015 663817978471804928 663818555217985536 662328639673864192
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/20/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10122-for-pcs/ https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html UPDATES: 601080802793922560
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:36.
Find Us