Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 Insider

Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 964
    dual boot W10 10586th2/14291 rs1 Win. Insider since Jan. 2015
       19 Dec 2015 #171

    11082 is working well here not perfect ( It's a PC OS after all ) but well all in all .
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    19 Dec 2015 #172

    Win11082 installed yesterday in less than 30 minutes. Few personal settings were modified to MS preferences as usual and this Build is working fine so far, except... The disappearance of the transfer progress bar is like shooting blind. I can live with the small files transfer but there is uncertainty when transferring large and mega files. Until MS resolves this issue I will try to find a third party bar.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    19 Dec 2015 #173

    CorelDraw7 wont start - the start-up process has a direct YouTube link, so that may be doing it..
    - Painter2016 looks OK..
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Ztruker's Avatar
    Posts : 4,723
    Windows 10 Pro X64 14393.969
       19 Dec 2015 #174

    Was finally able to install 11082 on my Toshiba laptop last night. 45 minutes start to finish and all is working well.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 19,756
    Triple Boot 10 Pro & 10 Insider Pro & 8.1 Pro
       19 Dec 2015 #175

    jean7of9 said: View Post
    Win11082 installed yesterday in less than 30 minutes. Few personal settings were modified to MS preferences as usual and this Build is working fine so far, except... The disappearance of the transfer progress bar is like shooting blind. I can live with the small files transfer but there is uncertainty when transferring large and mega files. Until MS resolves this issue I will try to find a third party bar.
    I would suggest TeraCopy, I've been using it for years. Extras, too. Rename, verify, progress of single and multiple files at top, results in body of display. Might want to try it. Free copy does just fine. TeraCopy for Microsoft Windows - Code Sector Tomcat.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    19 Dec 2015 #176

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    I would suggest TeraCopy, I've been using it for years. Extras, too. Rename, verify, progress of single and multiple files at top, results in body of display. Might want to try it. Free copy does just fine. TeraCopy for Microsoft Windows - Code Sector Tomcat.
    +1.. I just installed it and it's great.
    Nice advice...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    19 Dec 2015 #177

    Hate the idea of using a third party program for something as simple as a progress bar, albeit it works, thus I at least now have it back, thanks Tomcat. . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 19,756
    Triple Boot 10 Pro & 10 Insider Pro & 8.1 Pro
       19 Dec 2015 #178

    Lee said: View Post
    Hate the idea of using a third party program for something as simple as a progress bar, albeit it works, thus I at least now have it back, thanks Tomcat. . .
    You're welcome, Lee. Only meant it for those who wanted a stop-gap till MS fixes.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. jyusa's Avatar
    Posts : 752
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 15063
       19 Dec 2015 #179

    Taracopy: Can the progress bar color turn from yellow to green?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 19,756
    Triple Boot 10 Pro & 10 Insider Pro & 8.1 Pro
       19 Dec 2015 #180

    jyusa said: View Post
    Taracopy: Can the progress bar color turn from yellow to green?
    Yes. Click More, Menu, Preferences, Progress Bar Color, and pick anything you want.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE: November 9th 2015 663817978471804928 663818555217985536 662328639673864192
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/20/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10122-for-pcs/ https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html UPDATES: 601080802793922560
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:29.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums