Windows 10: Windows 10 Users Give Up on Edge

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
  1.    23 Dec 2015 #190

    Someone might want to consider the fact that a lot of the problem with "EDGE" is that its glued to "BING"

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    23 Dec 2015 #191

    AFTommy said: View Post
    Someone might want to consider the fact that a lot of the problem with "EDGE" is that its glued to "BING"

    You can easily change that to Google or any search engine.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 586
    ,7,8.1 10TP 10upgrade,MINT
       23 Dec 2015 #192

    I will stay with Edge, it works for me even if the controls have been messed with just because they could. As for Bing, I try to never use it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    23 Dec 2015 #193

    tinmar49 said: View Post
    I will stay with Edge, it works for me even if the controls have been messed with just because they could. As for Bing, I try to never use it.
    Bing is just as good/bad as Google, use Duck Duck Go if you don't want your searches to be tracked.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. dencal's Avatar
    Posts : 2,824
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       23 Dec 2015 #194

    AFTommy said: View Post
    Someone might want to consider the fact that a lot of the problem with "EDGE" is that its glued to "BING"

    I find Edge extremely useful.
    Besides running in conjunction with Bing it also has the benefits of Cortana added on.
    Reading an article and wanting more information on an event, place or word, one has only to scroll the mouse on it, right click it, select ask Cortana, to receive the most comprehensive answers.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    24 Dec 2015 #195

    JohnBurns said: View Post
    I am trying Edge once again - without RoboForm, which I rely upon so much. It is adaptable once I input my login info at each site and I find it manageable and really like it at this point. I guess the clue is just keep trying. BTW my cpu useage and temps are very low while using it.
    If I need RoboForm, which is quite often, I use IE.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    24 Dec 2015 #196

    Not surprising


    This surprises anyone why? I didn't even know what it was when it popped up. Completely unusable.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    24 Dec 2015 #197

    Full clear of browser data and a cold start seems to have cured my machine of 'Edge x 100'! :)
    Behaving normally, or, as well as can be expected!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000053.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	55229
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    24 Dec 2015 #198

    Edwin said: View Post
    Full clear of browser data and a cold start seems to have cured my machine of 'Edge x 100'! :)
    Behaving normally, or, as well as can be expected!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000053.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	55229
    It's great when a major problem has a simple solution. :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    25 Dec 2015 #199

    Edwin said: View Post
    Full clear of browser data and a cold start seems to have cured my machine of 'Edge x 100'! :)
    Behaving normally, or, as well as can be expected!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000053.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	55229
    Thank goodness!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Related Threads
44181 Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/microsoft-windows-10-users-should-say-no-to-chrome-and-firefox-because-edge-is-better-495165.shtml?utm_content=buffer5d7d1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Source: Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome: Which web browser is faster?
Following upgrade to W10 the font size of "Other Bookmarks" has reduced in size. Normal browser sizes are fine, just the Bookmark too small. Any way to increase those without increasing everything else? Thanks.
Finally managed to get 10 up and running today! Yipee! The first thing I did was try Edge and I'm not impressed. So I've switched back to Chrome and it seems to be ok. I went with Chrome mainly for Chrometana. How is Firefox working for people...
Read more: Some Windows 10 Enterprise users won't get Microsoft's Edge browser | ZDNet
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56.
Find Us