Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
  1.    18 Dec 2015 #91

    The main thing I love about Chrome is my password manager. With it I can go in and check manually what my passwords are. I love it for those obscure sites, that require crazy passwords I can never remember. Edge still has a long, long way to go. Again only being able to use it on Windows 10, is not going to fly.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    18 Dec 2015 #92
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 93
    Windows 10 pro

    I never really liked chrome... I have used firefox before and it was ok. internet explorer no matter what version sucks
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    18 Dec 2015 #93
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Poole Dorset UK
    Posts : 2,561
    Windows 10 x64 Home Version(1709) Build16299.98

    Quote Originally Posted by Trust_No1 View Post
    The main thing I love about Chrome is my password manager. With it I can go in and check manually what my passwords are. I love it for those obscure sites, that require crazy passwords I can never remember. Edge still has a long, long way to go. Again only being able to use it on Windows 10, is not going to fly.
    How do you mean only being able it on windows 10, that is OS it is built for, and being as 10 is the windows of the future then it will get better.
    How long has IE been going and all the other browsers, compared to Edge.
    If after 1 year to 2 years Edge still has not improved then that is when anyone can say Microsoft got it wrong
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    18 Dec 2015 #94
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 4,878
    windows 10 Home threshold2

    Quote Originally Posted by Vespasian View Post
    Edge is a blunt tool, would like options before MS made the choice for me.
    +1, +1
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    18 Dec 2015 #95
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Left coast but not a progressive liberal
    Posts : 964
    dual boot W10 10586th2/14291 rs1 Win. Insider since Jan. 2015

    Originally Posted by Vespasian
    Edge is a blunt tool, would like options before MS made the choice for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidhk View Post
    +1, +1
    Edge is a blunt tool with a dull edge and broken handle
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    18 Dec 2015 #96
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Left coast but not a progressive liberal
    Posts : 964
    dual boot W10 10586th2/14291 rs1 Win. Insider since Jan. 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by hTconeM9user View Post
    How do you mean only being able it on windows 10, that is OS it is built for, and being as 10 is the windows of the future then it will get better.
    How long has IE been going and all the other browsers, compared to Edge.
    If after 1 year to 2 years Edge still has not improved then that is when anyone can say Microsoft got it wrong
    Going on 10 years for IE now and it still ain't all that ......how long for Edge to continue to fail before MS admits it ...15 yrs ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    18 Dec 2015 #97
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 439
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

    Really the only thing I don't like about Edge is the way it handles Downloads. At least twice a week while downloading I accidently exit out of the browser and there goes my download with it. No popup or anything that tells me my download will be stopped.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    18 Dec 2015 #98
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 39,829
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by seek View Post
    Really the only thing I don't like about Edge is the way it handles Downloads. At least twice a week while downloading I accidently exit out of the browser and there goes my download with it. No popup or anything that tells me my download will be stopped.
    The only thing I don't like about Edge is I can't delete it. As it is useless as a browser.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    18 Dec 2015 #99
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 4,878
    windows 10 Home threshold2

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike65 View Post
    The only thing I don't like about Edge is I can't delete it. As it is useless as a browser.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    18 Dec 2015 #100
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Pembrokeshire, South Wales, UK
    Posts : 1,481
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit 15063 Multiprocessor Free

    I'm trying out Chrome at the moment, at least I can have my RoboForm in it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Microsoft: Windows 10 Users Should Say No to Chrome and Firefox
44181 Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/microsoft-windows-10-users-should-say-no-to-chrome-and-firefox-because-edge-is-better-495165.shtml?utm_content=buffer5d7d1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Windows 10 News
Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome: Which web browser is faster?
Source: Microsoft Edge vs. Google Chrome: Which web browser is faster?
Windows 10 News
Chrome Browser Bookmarks in Windows 10
Following upgrade to W10 the font size of "Other Bookmarks" has reduced in size. Normal browser sizes are fine, just the Bookmark too small. Any way to increase those without increasing everything else? Thanks.
Browsers and Email
Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?
Finally managed to get 10 up and running today! Yipee! The first thing I did was try Edge and I'm not impressed. So I've switched back to Chrome and it seems to be ok. I went with Chrome mainly for Chrometana. How is Firefox working for people...
Browsers and Email
Some Windows 10 Enterprise users won't get Microsoft's Edge browser
Read more: Some Windows 10 Enterprise users won't get Microsoft's Edge browser | ZDNet
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums