Windows 10: Nadella On Cybersecurity
Scorched CPU Theory
Nadella On Cybersecurity
A channel9 video: Satya Nadella on Cybersecurity and Microsoft’s new Cyber Defense Operations Center
In this special Taste of Premier
episode we welcome Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella and GM of Microsoft’s Cloud Platform Julia White to discuss Microsoft’s new approach on cyber and operational security in our mobile-first, cloud-first world.
- [1:48] Microsoft's approach to cybersecurity – Our mission
- [4:50] Cybersecurity in 2015 and beyond – What does the landscape look like and how can we overcome these challenges?
- [15:08] Microsoft's new security posture – Platform. Intelligence. Partners.
- [18:40] DEMO: Microsoft new cybersecurity platform – addressing cybersecurity thefts
- Passwords and Windows Hello
- SaaS applications and Azure Active Directory
- Protection from Malware with Office 365
- Downloading apps from the web and Windows 10 Device Guard
- Pass-the-Hash (PtH) and Windows 10 Credential Guard
- Protection from Data loss with Windows Intune and Windows 10
- Monitor and Detect Identity Theft with Microsoft 's Advanced Threat Analytics
- Securing your entire Infrastructure (on-premise and in the cloud) with Azure Security Center
Need more info? Check out Microsoft.com/Security
- [38:41] Our Security Platform – Windows 10, Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- [43:40] Microsoft's New Cyber Defense Operations Center
- [47:01] Microsoft: Empowering every person & every organization on the planet to achieve more.
After holding what might be the device event of the year, Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella met with Nilay Patel to discuss the new hardware and his vision for the company.
My wife got an email this morning from a company who has a copy of a letter to Congress Microsoft signed endorsing the evil new US Government spy program called the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act (CISA).
Here is the document:...