Hands-On with Windows 10 Build 9901

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. LittleJay's Avatar
    Posts : 9,647
    W10 Pro, W10 Home
       #40

    By the time MS releases Build 9901 there won't be any pressing need to waste the bandwidth downloading it for myself, as I can learn all I need to know about it, from those who are running the leaked version now.
      My Computer

  2. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,203
    Windows 10
       #41

    LittleJay said:
    By the time MS releases Build 9901 there won't be any pressing need to waste the bandwidth downloading it for myself, as I can learn all I need to know about it, from those who are running the leaked version now.
    Clever!!!
      My Computer

  3. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 28,012
    Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.928
       #42

    LittleJay said:
    By the time MS releases Build 9901 there won't be any pressing need to waste the bandwidth downloading it for myself, as I can learn all I need to know about it, from those who are running the leaked version now.
    I would be very surprised if Microsoft releases Build 9901, simply because an email I received (as an Insider) said we won't get a new Build until January 21. They should be way, way, way past Build 9901 by then.
      My Computer

  4. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,203
    Windows 10
       #43

    Wynona said:
    Winuser said:
    The official releases are buggy enough. I can just imagine how buggy a leaked release would be. I'll wait till January and see what MS releases.
    Not to mention dangerous . . . what if a hacker got hold of it, did something nasty and then released it as a leaked build. URK!

    I prefer to get my builds from official sources.
    You've gotta be careful for sure!
      My Computer

  5. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,203
    Windows 10
       #44

    Wynona said:
    I would be very surprised if Microsoft releases Build 9901, simply because an email I received (as an Insider) said we won't get a new Build until January 21. They should be way, way, way past Build 9901 by then.
    Agreed.
      My Computer

  6. LittleJay's Avatar
    Posts : 9,647
    W10 Pro, W10 Home
       #45

    Wynona said:
    LittleJay said:
    By the time MS releases Build 9901 there won't be any pressing need to waste the bandwidth downloading it for myself, as I can learn all I need to know about it, from those who are running the leaked version now.
    I would be very surprised if Microsoft releases Build 9901, simply because an email I received (as an Insider) said we won't get a new Build until January 21. They should be way, way, way past Build 9901 by then.
    Well in that case, I won't have to download the next Build when it comes out, as they are apparently being leaked in advance now.
      My Computer

  7. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,203
    Windows 10
       #46

    Something new!
    I was surprised I made a connection on the 'Contact Support' App in Build 9901! Seems to be up and running.
    (He knew what Build I was using and seemed rather pleased that I was excited about Windows 10. :) )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hands-On with Windows 10 Build 9901-000013.png   Hands-On with Windows 10 Build 9901-000004.png  
      My Computer

  8. LittleJay's Avatar
    Posts : 9,647
    W10 Pro, W10 Home
       #47

    Hey Edwin, with all the testing you've done on the various W10 builds, I think the least MS can do is give you a free copy, once the final version is released.
      My Computer

  9. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,203
    Windows 10
       #48

    LittleJay said:
    Hey Edwin, with all the testing you've done on the various W10 builds, I think the least MS can do is give you a free copy, once the final version is released.
    Now you're talkin!!! Wanna put a good word in for me?!
    Every Insider should get a free copy.
      My Computer

  10. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 28,012
    Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.928
       #49

    LittleJay said:
    Wynona said:
    LittleJay said:
    By the time MS releases Build 9901 there won't be any pressing need to waste the bandwidth downloading it for myself, as I can learn all I need to know about it, from those who are running the leaked version now.
    I would be very surprised if Microsoft releases Build 9901, simply because an email I received (as an Insider) said we won't get a new Build until January 21. They should be way, way, way past Build 9901 by then.
    Well in that case, I won't have to download the next Build when it comes out, as they are apparently being leaked in advance now.
    Ummm, you're confusing me, LittleJay. Leaked in advance of what?
      My Computer


 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:25.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums