Windows 10: Windows 10 build 9888 shows up with a kernel version of 10

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1.    28 Nov 2014 #21

    ^^ Interesting information but nothing earth shattering, IMO.,

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    29 Nov 2014 #22

    Video on build 9888


      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 8,330
    Windows 10 Professional
       29 Nov 2014 #23

    Interesting.
    I've never got the whole windows 'animations' thing, though.
    Like..., every one wants their machine to perform well, and everybody wants their OS to look good but, do the windows need to perform an on screen 'ballet'?
    Are animations easier on the CPU or harder? Is it nicer to watch? What?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 1,468
    W7 Ultimate SP1 (64 bit), LM 18.1 MATE (64 bit), W10IP VM, W10 Home
       29 Nov 2014 #24

    I always disable the "Window Animations" (I've never had anything better than a cheap graphics card).

    What was he trying to describe regarding the Context menus?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 8,330
    Windows 10 Professional
       30 Nov 2014 #25

    lehnerus2000 said: View Post
    What was he trying to describe regarding the Context menus?
    Not sure, depending on what you right click on, I guess but I'm seeing the same thing he is, so I don't know!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    01 Dec 2014 #26

    Greetings from Holly Jerusalem
    when can we download Windows 10 build 9888 and how?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    01 Dec 2014 #27

    aksalaymeh said: View Post
    Greetings from Holly Jerusalem
    when can we download Windows 10 build 9888 and how?
    It's not available for download yet and the next build should/could be the consumer release so the build number is up to guess at this point.

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    02 Dec 2014 #28

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    aksalaymeh said: View Post
    Greetings from Holly Jerusalem
    when can we download Windows 10 build 9888 and how?
    It's not available for download yet and the next build should/could be the consumer release so the build number is up to guess at this point.

    Jeff

    Well, it seems it is actually available...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    02 Dec 2014 #29

    Rickkins said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    aksalaymeh said: View Post
    Greetings from Holly Jerusalem
    when can we download Windows 10 build 9888 and how?
    It's not available for download yet and the next build should/could be the consumer release so the build number is up to guess at this point.

    Jeff

    Well, it seems it is actually available...
    It was a leak to the reviewer it's not available to anyone else yet.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    02 Dec 2014 #30

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Rickkins said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    aksalaymeh said: View Post
    Greetings from Holly Jerusalem
    when can we download Windows 10 build 9888 and how?
    It's not available for download yet and the next build should/could be the consumer release so the build number is up to guess at this point.

    Jeff

    Well, it seems it is actually available...
    It was a leak to the reviewer it's not available to anyone else yet.
    It's been leaked.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Gabe Aul teases Windows 10 build 10136, shows off a couple new icons A Guy
Build 9888 in Windows Insider
I don't know if this has been brought up here but has anyone installed build 9888? It's a leaked version. I am just curious. Installing right now. If it works or not... I'll find out when it's done. :) I am not gonna post a link. I may violate a...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03.
Find Us