Page 6 of 153 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
  1.    12 Nov 2015 #51
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by billy268 View Post
    US availability only.
    Attachment 47636
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluster Head View Post
    In Germany now available too.
    Available outside of the US now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    12 Nov 2015 #52
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 4,891
    windows 10 Home threshold2

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyhi View Post
    New Media Creation Tool out as well...

    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10
    One cautionary note ....................
    (excerpt from the same link)
    If you run this tool on a PC running Windows 10, it can overwrite temporary files that are needed if you ever want to go back to your previous operating system.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    12 Nov 2015 #53
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Germany
    Posts : 146
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit

    Still no update for my desktop, and tablet now bugged, downloaded it prepared and vanished... update shows no updates anymore.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    12 Nov 2015 #54
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 4,891
    windows 10 Home threshold2

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    Available outside of the US now.
    Not where I am, and I am in Canada.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    12 Nov 2015 #55
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    Available outside of the US now.
    Yep Jeff - Global......! Thank you.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    12 Nov 2015 #56
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Stratford, On, Canada
    Posts : 67
    Windows 10 Pro 1709 16299.19

    Windows 10 Home 64bit Upgrade on Asus Laptop downloading now, 10:05 EST, here in Ontario, Canada. Finished message with problem with some drivers "Try Again". So I will try again now. No luck not showing upgrade anymore. Rebooting to see what happens. Rebooted OK no install, checking for updates again. Nothing!!!!!


    edit Corrected my computer to Home not Pro
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    12 Nov 2015 #57
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 1,929
    Windows 3.1 to Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by billy268 View Post
    One cautionary note ....................
    (excerpt from the same link)
    If you run this tool on a PC running Windows 10, it can overwrite temporary files that are needed if you ever want to go back to your previous operating system.
    Not if you create ISO
    Instead of Update Now...

    If you snag and save "C:\$Windows.~WS\Sources\products.xml"
    It will give you all the WU download links for windows 10
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    12 Nov 2015 #58
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 4,891
    windows 10 Home threshold2

    Quote Originally Posted by chideock View Post
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit Upgrade on Asus Laptop downloading now, 10:05 EST, here in Ontario, Canada. Finished message with problem with some drivers "Try Again". So I will try again now. No luck not showing upgrade anymore. Rebooting to see what happens. Rebooted OK no install, checking for updates again. Nothing!!!!!
    Probably overwhelmed by # of downloads.
    Take a number, I guess. I'm in no hurry.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    12 Nov 2015 #59
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 10
    windows 10 64 bit home

    When available in the UK


    Checked for updates at 15.30 12 Nov. Nothing there. Presume this will be an update download to an existing clean install of windows 10?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    12 Nov 2015 #60
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,661
    Win 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by chideock View Post
    Windows 10 Home 64bit Upgrade on Asus Laptop downloading now, 10:05 EST, here in Ontario, Canada. Finished message with problem with some drivers "Try Again". So I will try again now. No luck not showing upgrade anymore. Rebooting to see what happens. Rebooted OK no install, checking for updates again. Nothing!!!!!


    edit Corrected my computer to Home not Pro
    Try the media creation tool:
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 6 of 153 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
I tried to update to the First Windows 10 Major Update but...
I tried to update to the First Windows 10 Major Update but...https://youtu.be/AB0XMwa3knw
Installation and Upgrade
Recent update in Windows 10 caused major problems
I upgraded to windows 10 and for a couiple of days everything was fine then i had an automatic update and thats when my problems started. I know one of the reasons Windows 10 is free is to get everyone on Windows Edge the stupid thing is since the...
General Support
Major Windows Update Problems
For the last 3 builds I have had major windows update issues. I have the same problem on 2 Win10 machines. Its not my network because all my Windows 8.1 machines update just fine. I have done multiple clean installs. When I do a clean install...
Windows Updates and Activation
Windows "won't get another major update until 2015" Rumor
Source A Guy
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums