Windows 10: Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB3105213 November 10th.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
  1.    11 Nov 2015 #141

    blutos cousin said: View Post
    Right ,

    AFAIK nobody outside of the fast ring Insider channel or an msdn leak has 10586.3 .
    No fall th2 updates on the 10240 RTM volume on this hdd or the other two PC's on RTM here .
    Yeah, my canary is still singing too.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. Gas's Avatar
    Posts : 164
    WINDOWS 10 PRO Updated to last Build
       11 Nov 2015 #142

    I have one question, what would happen if i join the insider program from inside my RTM build? will i straight get the new insider build?
    Anyone tried or knows?
    Thanks for any advice
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    11 Nov 2015 #143

    Just thought I would post this to help keep the "insiders" and "outsiders" from confusion.
    I am just wondering if the RTM will change to ver 1511 when it gets the TH2 update. We will see shortly.


    Ver 10.0 is for "outsiders" (running RTM)
    Ver 1511 is for "insiders"

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	W10 Nov Update.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	109.4 KB 
ID:	47504

    Jim
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4.    11 Nov 2015 #144

    gzt7d8 said: View Post
    Thanks a lot, I was expecting more.

    Wow, all this hype and it's just another Patch Tuesday.
    After installing the "Patch Tuesday" updates, I now have to press harder on my Mouse button, and at some websites, the keys on the keyboard, for the input to register. Happening here now while composing this. Good thing I have big fingers, LOL.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    11 Nov 2015 #145

    AllenChicago said: View Post
    After installing the "Patch Tuesday" updates, I now have to press harder on my Mouse button, and at some websites, the keys on the keyboard, for the input to register. Happening here now while composing this. Good thing I have big fingers, LOL.
    I've noticed this mainly with the middle button on my mouse, and sometimes on the keys, too. Glad I'm not the only one!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 2
    Windows 10 Pro anod others
       12 Nov 2015 #146

    November update removed Windows 12 R2 Essentials Connector


    One of my windows 10 computers got the November update and the essentials connector was removed, it can no longer connect to the Windows 2012 Essentials server or be backed up by the Server. I tried to install the connector but it would not install so I am restoring the computer from backup. How do I prevent the November update from being re-installed until the issue is resolved.
    I am very annoyed, after the update a message said that my files are were they were before, well that is not true, I checked the folder where the connector software was installed and it's empty.

    Kevin
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7.    12 Nov 2015 #147

    Gas said: View Post
    I have one question, what would happen if i join the insider program from inside my RTM build? will i straight get the new insider build?
    Anyone tried or knows?
    Thanks for any advice
    It takes many hours to a couple of days after joining the insider program to get the current build that is offered on the Fast Ring. I actually did that last week. And then I took the computer out of the insider program again. No issues. But that was last week. Now Build 10586 has been released to the public and there is no difference what channel, insider or mainstream you are in, it takes exactly the same time for the Fall Update to be offered. The only way to shortcut is to use the Media Creation Tool and just install manually.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. Gas's Avatar
    Posts : 164
    WINDOWS 10 PRO Updated to last Build
       12 Nov 2015 #148

    Cbarnhorst said: View Post
    It takes many hours to a couple of days after joining the insider program to get the current build that is offered on the Fast Ring. I actually did that last week. And then I took the computer out of the insider program again. No issues. But that was last week. Now Build 10586 has been released to the public and there is no difference what channel, insider or mainstream you are in, it takes exactly the same time for the Fall Update to be offered. The only way to shortcut is to use the Media Creation Tool and just install manually.
    Thank you Cbarnhorst I have done what you just said, works fine
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    13 Nov 2015 #149

    Cluster Head said: View Post
    How do I get to that window?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10.    13 Nov 2015 #150

    Georgeilots said: View Post
    How do I get to that window?
    Start--Run--Winver

    (Or, win key+r to bring up the 'Run' dialog)

    Hope that helps!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Related Threads
Read more: Windows 10 Fall Update is Set for November Release - Thurrott.com
42580 Info: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3097617 Download x64 KB3097617: 496 MB http://t.co/bgMy2WebuS Download x86 KB3097617: 223 MB http://t.co/FSYejVRx7B
I know that a lot of people have been having issues with this update, but I haven't even been able to get the update to appear in Windows Update, it's not in my Update History so im pretty sure it didn't install without me knowing, and when I check...
Source... See also: (listed updates) https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/ms14-nov UPDATE: November 2014 Updates - MSRC - Site Home - TechNet Blogs
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums