Windows 10: Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB3105213 November 10th.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
  1.    10 Nov 2015 #91

    robertwnielsen said: View Post
    Something smells fishy, here.
    Yeah, I haven't heard of any other non-Insiders receiving it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    10 Nov 2015 #92

    BrownianMotion said: View Post
    Yeah, I haven't heard of any other non-Insiders receiving it.
    Well, like they used to say of the British Empire, it is tea-time somewhere. Region could play a role and it is probably going out in waves.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    10 Nov 2015 #93

    Cbarnhorst said: View Post
    Well, like they used to say of the British Empire, it is tea-time somewhere. Region could play a role and it is probably going out in waves.
    Or, like Alan Jackson & Jimmy Buffett might say, "It's 5:00, somewhere!"
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    10 Nov 2015 #94

    Cbarnhorst said: View Post
    Well, like they used to say of the British Empire, it is tea-time somewhere. Region could play a role and it is probably going out in waves.
    Based on what I could tell, the person who posted the screenshot was in the Eastern time zone.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    10 Nov 2015 #95

    BrownianMotion said: View Post
    Based on what I could tell, the person who posted the screenshot was in the Eastern time zone.
    If that's Eastern US, then something's really fishy.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    10 Nov 2015 #96

    BrownianMotion said: View Post
    Based on what I could tell, the person who posted the screenshot was in the Eastern time zone.
    Then it is going out in waves without regard to a scheduled date. It is simply ready for prime time.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    10 Nov 2015 #97

    Cbarnhorst said: View Post
    Then it is going out in waves without regard to a scheduled date. It is simply ready for prime time.
    Then, why is there no mention of release, anywhere? (Here, Neowin.net, anywhere).
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 964
    dual boot W10 10586th2/14291 rs1 Win. Insider since Jan. 2015
       10 Nov 2015 #98

    robertwnielsen said: View Post
    Something smells fishy, here.
    right this is what they got an insider build same as most of the insiders somebody on Reddit is confused or whatever ?.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	afternoon  winver 2.0.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	47394


    Here is the th2 build string to the insider build update 10586.3 I received today .

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10586.3  string.PNG 
Views:	5 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	47395
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    10 Nov 2015 #99

    blutos cousin said: View Post
    right this is what they got an insider build same as most of the insiders somebody on Reddit is confused or whatever ?.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	afternoon  winver 2.0.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	47394
    here is the th2 build string to the insider build update 10586.3 I received today .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10586.3  string.PNG 
Views:	5 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	47395
    Like I said, I don't buy that post at all. (The Reddit post, not yours, blutos cousin).
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 964
    dual boot W10 10586th2/14291 rs1 Win. Insider since Jan. 2015
       10 Nov 2015 #100

    robertwnielsen said: View Post
    Like I said, I don't buy that post at all. (The Reddit post, not yours, blutos cousin).
    Exactly !

    Reddit has a lot of dummies and probably newbies posting there of course all the poorly researched web blogs and web zine /PC web site articles out there have a lot of folks confused ☺

    This and a few other sites like Neo Win ,etc are usually the place to get the news or *sometimes even @GabeAul on twitter .
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Read more: Windows 10 Fall Update is Set for November Release - Thurrott.com
42580 Info: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3097617 Download x64 KB3097617: 496 MB http://t.co/bgMy2WebuS Download x86 KB3097617: 223 MB http://t.co/FSYejVRx7B
I know that a lot of people have been having issues with this update, but I haven't even been able to get the update to appear in Windows Update, it's not in my Update History so im pretty sure it didn't install without me knowing, and when I check...
Source... See also: (listed updates) https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/ms14-nov UPDATE: November 2014 Updates - MSRC - Site Home - TechNet Blogs
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10.
Find Us