Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
  1.    11 Nov 2015 #141

    Quote Originally Posted by mkdr View Post
    release is tomorrow (12th).
    To paraphrase a line from Tora! Tora! Tora!:

    "Confirmation, mkdr! I want CONFIRMATION!"
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    11 Nov 2015 #142
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Posts : 2,254
    Win10 Pro Build 17017

    - and Xbox One moves toward integration with Windows10 as well..
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    11 Nov 2015 #143
    Join Date : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 10,208
    Windows 10 IoT

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbarnhorst View Post
    Those already on build 10586 won't see anything. If you type "winver" in a Run box you will see that you don't have Windows 10 anymore. You have Windows 1511. That is the Fall Update.
    I just ran it, it says "Windows 10" in big blue letters right across the top? Right under the About Windows. Then under that it says Version 1511 (OS build 10586.0)
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    11 Nov 2015 #144
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Aurora, Colorado
    Posts : 493
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alphanumeric View Post
    I just ran it, it says "Windows 10" in big blue letters right across the top? Right under the About Windows. Then under that it says Version 1511 (OS build 10586.0)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winver 1511.PNG 
Views:	4 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	47467
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    11 Nov 2015 #145
    Join Date : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 10,208
    Windows 10 IoT

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbarnhorst View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winver 1511.PNG 
Views:	4 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	47467
    Isn't that what I just said? You stated we are not running Windows 10 anymore but your screen shot says otherwise? Does it not say Windows 10 at the top in big blue letters? I'm not sure what I'm missing? It's Windows 10 version 1511 the way I read it.
    Last edited by alphanumeric; 11 Nov 2015 at 10:46.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    11 Nov 2015 #146
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 14
    window 10

    Quote Originally Posted by robertwnielsen View Post
    To paraphrase a line from Tora! Tora! Tora!:

    "Confirmation, mkdr! I want CONFIRMATION!"
    i have it now!! if you know where to look, (Hint) look up wzor on twitter, cause he has put up links to it, and i have got it have been running it for about 30mins, and its the real deal. and its not the insider build either. it is version 1511 build 10586.3.

    and i didn't have to uninstall my av or my nvidia card driver either, i just lost my wmc, thoe i just used he hack that is floating around on the internet. i think you guys will like it.

    have a good one.

    update see below

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	proof.PNG 
Views:	118 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	47479
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    11 Nov 2015 #147
    Join Date : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 10,208
    Windows 10 IoT

    Quote Originally Posted by justafool76 View Post
    i have it now!! if you know where to look, (Hint) look up wzor on twitter, cause he has put up links to it, and i have got it have been running it for about 30mins, and its the real deal. and its not the insider build either. it is version 1511 build 10586.3.

    and i didn't have to uninstall my av or my nvidia card driver either, i just lost my wmc, thoe i just used he hack that is floating around on the internet. i think you guys will like it.

    have a good one.

    update see below

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	proof.PNG 
Views:	118 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	47479
    How can you be sure its not the Insider Release? My winver is identical to yours on my PC running the Insider release. I'm not saying it's not, just wondering how to tell for sure? The current Insider release has no watermark and no visable expiry date.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    11 Nov 2015 #148

    Quote Originally Posted by alphanumeric View Post
    How can you be sure its not the Insider Release? My winver is identical to yours on my PC running the Insider release. I'm not saying it's not, just wondering how to tell for sure? The current Insider release has no watermark and no visable expiry date.
    Not to mention, there's no confirmation that it will be publicly released, tomorrow, which is what I'm asking about. After yesterday was such a disappointment, I'm naturally suspicious.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    11 Nov 2015 #149
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Aurora, Colorado
    Posts : 493
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by justafool76 View Post
    i have it now!! if you know where to look, (Hint) look up wzor on twitter, cause he has put up links to it, and i have got it have been running it for about 30mins, and its the real deal. and its not the insider build either. it is version 1511 build 10586.3.

    and i didn't have to uninstall my av or my nvidia card driver either, i just lost my wmc, thoe i just used he hack that is floating around on the internet. i think you guys will like it.

    have a good one.

    update see below

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	proof.PNG 
Views:	118 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	47479
    Links to unofficial .iso download sites (Mega and Google) are also in Windows News. No need to go to Russia. However, I don't recommend using unofficial downloads. In any case, you are correct. 10586.3 is the release build. Insiders have had it from Microsoft for several days. The ".3" was added yesterday with the Patch Tuesday updates.

    All the unofficial .iso files are made from the download files from Microsoft by users that have already upgraded.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    11 Nov 2015 #150
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 14
    window 10

    Quote Originally Posted by alphanumeric View Post
    How can you be sure its not the Insider Release? My winver is identical to yours on my PC running the Insider release. I'm not saying it's not, just wondering how to tell for sure? The current Insider release has no watermark and no visable expiry date.
    i upgrade from my windows 10 rtm retail version to the new one i had to convert the esd file to an iso file that i used rufus to make it run on a usb. and i have no expiry date at all, i used the slmgr /dlv in cmd and it all came back ok, if i am wrong i guess i will find out in a couple of days then.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Mobile MS Reiterates Windows 10 Mobile Build 10575 Coming “Early Next Week"
Read more:https://t.co/xhjjhRbsHO
Windows 10 News
Mobile Microsoft's week: Windows 10 Mobile, bug patches and software tweaks
Microsoft's week: Windows 10 Mobile, bug patches and software tweaks Microsoft's week: Windows 10 Mobile, bug patches and software tweaks - IT News from V3.co.uk
Windows 10 News
Microsoft to Launch 34 Windows Updates Tomorrow
Source
Windows 10 News
What to expect at this week's Windows 10 launch
More
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:50.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums