Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #50

    echrada said:
    I have read various posts of yours and cannot understand what you are doing on a Windows forum as you dislike/hate everything about it. Why do you not find another OS that will satisfy all your needs? Oh I forgot, then you won't have anything to play the troll with.

    And yes I mean TROLL as that seems to be the only fitting description. Ugly and nasty from time to time and completely ignorant the rest of the time.



    Leave the Forums for people who actually want to learn and enjoy.
    Look up the meaning of the term Forum if you can. Also I have an opinion and I can use it. You have not read all of my posts , so why not try the friendly approach, it works.:) And you can call me any name you please, I have heard them all. :)
      My Computer

  2. satchmo's Avatar
    Posts : 172
    Windows 10
       #51

    Does anyone hear crickets? :P
      My Computer

  3. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,727
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #52

    satchmo said:
    Does anyone hear crickets? :P
    So? I take this as a non issue. I want MS to get the update as perfect as possible. Users on the RTM need to have a bug free update to have confidence in 10.
      My Computer

  4. paulsalter's Avatar
    Posts : 23,195
    Windows 10
       #53

    BunnyJ said:
    So? I take this as a non issue. I want MS to get the update as perfect as possible. Users on the RTM need to have a bug free update to have confidence in 10.
    my confidence in a bug free update are quite low at the moment
    I hope MS change my mind when this update comes out :)
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #54

    BunnyJ said:
    So? I take this as a non issue. I want MS to get the update as perfect as possible. Users on the RTM need to have a bug free update to have confidence in 10.
    I have a great deal of Confidence in Windows 10 RTM. It is working just fine for me. Everything started working better when I installed an SSD. There however is not a piece of software out there that is totally bug free.
      My Computer

  6. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,727
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #55

    paulsalter said:
    my confidence in a bug free update are quite low at the moment
    I hope MS change my mind when this update comes out :)
    There will be bugs. I know of no way for any software development to come out totally bug free. I just want it to be around 95% or more bug free.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 247
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #56

    I have to agree with Bunny even though I appreciate Gary's points. I for one rather have them get it right then have to fight with an update that creates worse issues. I'm just an average user that has went through many versions od MS over the years.
      My Computer

  8. paulsalter's Avatar
    Posts : 23,195
    Windows 10
       #57

    BunnyJ said:
    There will be bugs. I know of no way for any software development to come out totally bug free. I just want it to be around 95% or more bug free.
    I don't have any major bugs with it
    Just little things which I would have expected to be fixed by now

    Todays email from MS has almost persuaded me to use Edge, It mentions I can draw moustaches on facebook friends profile pics, that's a feature I have always wanted
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #58

    gtspeck said:
    I have to agree with Bunny even though I appreciate Gary's points. I for one rather have them get it right then have to fight with an update that creates worse issues. I'm just an average user that has went through many versions od MS over the years.
    I do as well, and as a matter of fact I have seen no official release from MS saying that it would be delayed. AFAIK, the source for this was WinBeta??
      My Computer

  10. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,490
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.928
       #59

    echrada said:
    I have read various posts of yours and cannot understand what you are doing on a Windows forum as you dislike/hate everything about it. Why do you not find another OS that will satisfy all your needs? Oh I forgot, then you won't have anything to play the troll with.

    And yes I mean TROLL as that seems to be the only fitting description. Ugly and nasty from time to time and completely ignorant the rest of the time.

    Leave the Forums for people who actually want to learn and enjoy.
    I Don't agree with Name calling anyone, putting down a user for any reason echrada!!! This is NOT what our forum is suppose to be about. Thought we were here to exchange idea's, help folks when we can, and express ones opinion on different subjects. Flaming someone, being rude, insulting folks is not very helpful to anyone echrada!! I don't agree with your post, even if some other people seem to like it. I just don't believe this kind of post is needed in OUR forum's Sir.... THATS MY Opinion !!
      My Computers


 
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums