Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 27,965
    Windows 10 2404 Build 19042.867
       #40

    COMPUTIAC said:
    "H E Double Toothpick"
    Well this is peculiar. Never heard of this one.
    Spell it out, Computiac. :) I heard it way, way back when I was in grade school. We weren't allowed to say the word.
      My Computer

  2. Lee's Avatar
    Lee
    Posts : 4,793
    OS X, Win 10
       #41

    Mystere said:
    So you'd rather they release it when its not ready, just to meet an artificial date... Wow.
      My Computer

  3. bobjoe's Avatar
    Posts : 282
    Windows 10, 8.1, 7, and Vista
       #42

    I'm really glad it won't be ready by Nov. 2. It's a mess right now. These right-click Context Menus are HIDEOUS. Why are they huge and unevenly spaced, and dark??? Makes no sense on a non-tablet/touchscreen computer.
      My Computer

  4. Lee's Avatar
    Lee
    Posts : 4,793
    OS X, Win 10
       #43

    . . .done with thread. . .just becoming another Microsoft just cannot do anything the way I want it thread. . .and that's the truth whether you think so or not. . .
      My Computer

  5. jimbo45's Avatar
    Posts : 10,479
    Windows / Linux : Arch Linux
       #44

    Hi there.

    what I.T dept anywhere ion this planet ever gets stuff out of the door on time and date specified. (Not only I.T depts. but almost any other largish project you can care to name).

    Just ignore all this stuff -- look at these dates as a wish list and you can also get an idea of what is happening or what features are being added / removed / changed.

    Maybe Ms should look to Linux for the testing distribution models -- you can get nightly builds of new / experimental features while updates are applied fairly slowly to current releases.

    Might make more sense rather than roll everything out in "one go" as per TH2 or whatever.

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My Computer

  6. echrada's Avatar
    Posts : 70
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #45

    Gary said:
    No I would rather they set realistic goals and not be a tease like Gabe Aul.
    I have read various posts of yours and cannot understand what you are doing on a Windows forum as you dislike/hate everything about it. Why do you not find another OS that will satisfy all your needs? Oh I forgot, then you won't have anything to play the troll with.

    And yes I mean TROLL as that seems to be the only fitting description. Ugly and nasty from time to time and completely ignorant the rest of the time.

    Leave the Forums for people who actually want to learn and enjoy.
      My Computer

  7. Winuser's Avatar
    Posts : 6,987
    Windows 10 Pro Insider
       #46

    Wynona said:
    Spell it out, Computiac. :) I heard it way, way back when I was in grade school. We weren't allowed to say the word.
    I never heard double toothpicks. We use to say double hockey sticks.
      My Computers

  8.    #47

    Winuser said:
    I never heard double toothpicks. We use to say double hockey sticks.
    Jebus, thanks a lot for adding this. I have no idea what either one of these mean.
    Yes, I have had a very sheltered life.
      My Computer

  9. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 25,549
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #48

    COMPUTIAC said:
    Jebus, thanks a lot for adding this. I have no idea what either one of these mean.
    Yes, I have had a very sheltered life.
    ll or LL Maybe Double Hockey Stick Cool J will help
      My Computers

  10. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,727
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #49

    echrada said:
    I have read various posts of yours and cannot understand what you are doing on a Windows forum as you dislike/hate everything about it. Why do you not find another OS that will satisfy all your needs? Oh I forgot, then you won't have anything to play the troll with.

    And yes I mean TROLL as that seems to be the only fitting description. Ugly and nasty from time to time and completely ignorant the rest of the time.

    Leave the Forums for people who actually want to learn and enjoy.
    Well put. Can't disagree with a single thing you said.

    Jeff
      My Computer


 
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums