Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jul 2015
    Kenner
    Posts : 181
    Windows 10 Home x64
       29 Oct 2015 #31

    Both downloaded and installed without a hiccup. Did reboot !
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 1,563
    Windows 10 Pro x64 RS 10586.586
       29 Oct 2015 #32

    KB3106932 - KB3105210 manual download


    Update for Windows 10 - 10240 (KB3106932) - servicing stack, replaces KB3081452

    x64: https://t.co/X5yBlWx13P

    x86: https://t.co/u90ymYSz82


    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 - 10240: (KB3105210)

    x64: https://t.co/mSV9bqzkN9

    x86: https://t.co/OB6CBxVyQX

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    29 Oct 2015 #33

    Cluster Head said: View Post
    Cumulative Update KB3105210 for Windows 10 October 29th.

    For more Information:

    https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/kb/3105210
    Excerpt from the link you provided:
    "This update for Windows 10 includes functionality improvements..."

    It's more than mere security updates, like tech websites are saying tonight. Why does Microsoft have to be so cryptic....like Google. They should be proud to toot their own horn over enhancements and improvements!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4.    29 Oct 2015 #34

    BrownianMotion said: View Post
    I'm assuming it's in preparation for Threshold 2.
    Thank-you! I read this: "This update makes improvements to ease the upgrade experience to Windows 10." on the Microsoft site and was thinking that my PC must have forgotten that I'm already running Win10.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Oct 2015
    Posts : 1
    Windows 10
       29 Oct 2015 #35

    Cluster Head said: View Post
    Update for Windows 10 - 10240 (KB3106932) - servicing stack, replaces KB3081452

    x64: https://t.co/X5yBlWx13P

    x86: https://t.co/u90ymYSz82


    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 - 10240: (KB3105210)

    x64: https://t.co/mSV9bqzkN9

    x86: https://t.co/OB6CBxVyQX


    How do you find these URLs Cluster Head?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Oct 2015
    Tokyo
    Posts : 32
    W10 pro & W10 Home 64Bit
       30 Oct 2015 #36

    I was pleasantly surprised. No issues at all on both my W10 pcs.

    I am wondering why "to easy the upgrade experience." is included though. I mean, we already have upgraded. Suppose it doesn't matter. It's just odd.

    Anyone know anything about this?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Oct 2015
    Tokyo
    Posts : 32
    W10 pro & W10 Home 64Bit
       30 Oct 2015 #37

    AllenChicago said: View Post
    Thank-you! I read this: "This update makes improvements to ease the upgrade experience to Windows 10." on the Microsoft site and was thinking that my PC must have forgotten that I'm already running Win10.
    Exactly! Main thing, no problems caused by it which is pretty good for MS.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jan 2015
    UK
    Posts : 266
    windows 10
       30 Oct 2015 #38

    installed and rebooted with no problems
    everything seams to be working
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jul 2014
    UK
    Posts : 16,468
    Windows 10
       30 Oct 2015 #39

    Installed and working without problems

    These seemed a lot slower than previous installs, usually after the reboot at 35% the rest goes very quickly, this one I watched counting up from 35% to 100%

    no problems with it, but it looked as though it was updating a lot of files for me
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,939
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       30 Oct 2015 #40

    paulsalter said: View Post
    Installed and working without problems

    These seemed a lot slower than previous installs, usually after the reboot at 35% the rest goes very quickly, this one I watched counting up from 35% to 100%

    no problems with it, but it looked as though it was updating a lot of files for me
    The last update I got took a bit to install and then the restart was, slow. But no issues to report.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Xbox October 25: New Xbox One Experience Insider Preview Update
Available now for NXOE enrolled preview members Update is 431 MB
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 October Update KB3105208 Causing BSODs on Some PCs
Read more: https://t.co/BrJBTrKDF5
Windows 10 News
Insider October Update for Insider Preview KB3103470
Microsoft has just rolled out a new update for Windows 10 Insider Preview (KB3103470) and the change log is as basic as can be. “This update includes improvements to enhance the functionality of Windows 10,” the change log states. This update is...
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums